AFL RDT Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh FFS where did you see Grundy out 3 weeks? I thought he was fine
Reported on SEN that he is out for 2-3. With his bye in the third week it means he will miss two matches.
I can't afford to trade him out so I'll have to accept whatever Treacy gives me.

Grundy being out over the byes is better than in normal rounds in my opinion as i can hopefully replace his score with someone from a different position given it is best 18. It also obviously means i was planning to be without him for round 14 anyway. As such, im still planning to trade Flynn and keep Grundy.

Flynn & McNeil > Bianco & Sidebottom (via Treacy)

That is my early plan. I think ill keep Farrar as his job security is good, despite his shithouse 24 this round. Next round i will get whitfield in by trading Robertson/RCD/Waterman

Not going to be the best round for me, Grundy missing is going to hurt too. Looks I’ll be missing 11 players with byes and needing To fill my team with 9 of Highmore, Murphy, Berry, RCD, Jordan, Scott, Macrae Jr, Warner, Dev, Weightman.

Ive planned to move Kosi this round, leaking some points here so will need to target two of Mills/Lloyd and Whitfield. Sitting on a heap of cash (700k) so easy enough to lock Lloyd in here.

Would ideally move Jordan and Warner this week, as there on the wrong end of their Breakevens. Will most likely need to trade a non playing rookie instead to avoid a doughnut. Trading Rowe over Berry two weeks ago is haunting me, may need to take Bianco early.

Will have 18 playing this week before trades if Scott is named...
Rookies included: Highmore, Jordon, RCD, Scott, Rowe, Poulter, Waterman.

I think this week I will just use 2 trades to cash up for next week.
Markov to Bianco
Phillips to rookie (ROC or whoever else is named)

Markov and Phillips might be decent in rounds 13 and 14, and Markov did get a 90 last week, but I just think these 2 are not good enough to keep in my final team.

Trading both gives me 2 extra playing this week plus a lot of cash, hopefully to pick up 2 premos next week (Whit + Wines or Duncan if I can afford him)

Will have 18 playing this week before trades if Scott is named...
Rookies included: Highmore, Jordon, RCD, Scott, Rowe, Poulter, Waterman.

I think this week I will just use 2 trades to cash up for next week.
Markov to Bianco
Phillips to rookie (ROC or whoever else is named)

Markov and Phillips might be decent in rounds 13 and 14, and Markov did get a 90 last week, but I just think these 2 are not good enough to keep in my final team.

Trading both gives me 2 extra playing this week plus a lot of cash, hopefully to pick up 2 premos next week (Whit + Wines or Duncan if I can afford him)

KOTD!!!

Change of plans

Flynn, Farrar, McNeil > Petracca, Bianco & CCJ

Final midfield = Macrae, Duncan, Walsh, Titch, Taranto, Merrett, Petracca, McCluggage (Jordon, RCD, Bianco)

Next round i dump RCD, Waterman & Robertson for Sidebottom, Reeves & a rookie

Round 14 i dump Jordon & Murphy for Danger & a rookie. 4 trades left with a complete team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Oliver worth the extra $100,000 over Petracca? Or even $40,000 more than Steele. I really want Oliver, but those other two may not score that much less for the year and are much cheaper.

Extra money vs a few extra points.....or will it be quite a few extra points??
I dont think he is worth 100k more than Petracca but i think unless the 40k really helps you out this round, he is worth 40k more than Steele.

Is Oliver worth the extra $100,000 over Petracca? Or even $40,000 more than Steele. I really want Oliver, but those other two may not score that much less for the year and are much cheaper.

Extra money vs a few extra points.....or will it be quite a few extra points??
Weighing up the exact same players. Petrecca and 100k is very tempting, he has slowed considerably over the past 5 weeks and it’s a little concerning. Oliver is priced pretty fairly considering, and I feel like I want that Big Bang midfield, so thinking I’m going for him instead.

Weighing up the exact same players. Petrecca and 100k is very tempting, he has slowed considerably over the past 5 weeks and it’s a little concerning. Oliver is priced pretty fairly considering, and I feel like I want that Big Bang midfield, so thinking I’m going for him instead.

Yeah, I've decided Oliver as well. Just feels better having him there. VC tonight too.

Perfect recipe for him to produce his worst score for the year. Don't let us down Oli 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back