Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear serial killer,

On behalf of the vampire faction I come in peace.

I offer a way for us to win together.

Are you interested?

Kill me tonight and you will be rewarded handsomely.

If you do not reply I will roleblock you.

I look forward to your response

On SM-A536E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought this was a trap

Mod Report

damicky Serial Killer lynched

4 Vamps outnumber 2 village and meet their Win/Con. CONGRATS VAMPS ON A BIG WIN.

Well played Damicky you eccentric scamp in a difficult role esp. for newish players.

STAY TUNED FOR A FINAL REPORT.

Final Mod/Host report

1. Congratulations to the Vampires for a comprehensive win. I Dont Care, rye, Strigoi and por_please_ya all did a fine job as did Cursing Fijian before their demise.

2. Thanks P4L for being a great and entertaining co-host. Wosh Barrybran and mwerps did a great job in encouraging so many new and returning players.

3. Congrats to all the new and returning and inexperienced players for your efforts. I hope you all give it another crack. Not all games are as messy as this one. I was delighted one new player made the last 10 and an inexperienced player made the last 7. It was of course grand that a new and another inexperienced enjoyed the fruits of victory.

4. The game introduced 2 new roles of our devising. Both are fun and challenging. I hope future Host/mods consider Swearengen and Wild Seer however tweaked.

5. The game had as many brilliant as unfortunate 'reads'. Perhaps the best was Nunez reading his Mafia teammate rye as a Vamp. Their subsequent head butting was great fun.

6. Kudos to NaturalDisaster who was unlucky in the game but agreed to help with Roland role.

7. Finally apologies to sante for my stuff up.

8. Will issue another note on the votes after I chat with P4L.

Mod Votes

3. rye - Had a cracker of a game in the game thread and as a tactician in the Covos. Further lustre is that while an experienced player it is the first here.

2. thewizardmelon - led the Wolves well and had some good reads.

1. Barrybran - had good reads and increasingly helped the Village. Also was very helpful to the new player in the Flogs.

Hon mentions to

I Dont Care had some luck with his recruit selections but made the most of it and was an effective leader of a happy Vamps crew.

Chipmunk (sadly blown up D 4) who was thoughtful about the game the eccentricities of his role

por_please_ya whose game elevated from interested Villager to obsessed Vampire on being recruited.

Nunez for good reads and presencce in the game thread.

NaturalDisaster was terrific but unlucky as the vigilante and then agreed to help with the Roland the Thompson Gunner function.

The rest of you scamps got WW badges, the equivalent of participation ribbons.

Last edited:
I thought this was a trap
it was sincere but IDC wasnt a fan of it so i probably would have ended up reneging anyway

was being a little misleading when i said i had a "some experience"... probably played a combined 75~ forum mafia games on dedicated sites such as mafia universe, as well as hobby sites with mafia communities such as the MyAnimeList forums. fair bit of realtime mafia too.

felt rusty playing again for the first time in a few years but had a lot of fun. GG all

looking forward to playing some more in the future

Thanks for the game Grand Uncle Horace and Pie 4 Life. I have to say that both your voices form a surprisingly harmonious duet. I’m trying to think of who you remind me of.

That was the largest player group I have played in, first time with vamps, and quite a few new players who brought some real energy to the discussion. Very enjoyable overall.

Also, my first time to play with vamps and I really enjoyed witnessing that from the inside out. Thought @I don’t care played the role very well, and set the vamps up for a strong finish quite early in the game. Ably supported by Strigoi.

To my mafia cohorts I was torn between two brothers after being recruited by the vamps. But holy heck that rye had the wool pulled over all our eyes.

No doubt about it werewolf is much more fun when 3KZ, mwerps, Barrybran, chipmunk, Beaston, MCBG, Jmoo and others are up and about in the village thread.

I’m going to have to host one at some stage aren’t I? I have a couple of ideas regarding new roles and abilities. Anybody prepared to discuss them, I would be grateful for some input.

Thanks for the game Grand Uncle Horace and Pie 4 Life. I have to say that both your voices form a surprisingly harmonious duet. I’m trying to think of who you remind me of.

That was the largest player group I have played in, first time with vamps, and quite a few new players who brought some real energy to the discussion. Very enjoyable overall.

Also, my first time to play with vamps and I really enjoyed witnessing that from the inside out. Thought @I don’t care played the role very well, and set the vamps up for a strong finish quite early in the game. Ably supported by Strigoi.

To my mafia cohorts I was torn between two brothers after being recruited by the vamps. But holy heck that rye had the wool pulled over all our eyes.

No doubt about it werewolf is much more fun when 3KZ, mwerps, Barrybran, chipmunk, Beaston, MCBG, Jmoo and others are up and about in the village thread.

I’m going to have to host one at some stage aren’t I? I have a couple of ideas regarding new roles and abilities. Anybody prepared to discuss them, I would be grateful for some input.

Geebers.. poor Pie 4 Life ... he is just a 60 yo kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, thankyou for the great game Grand Uncle Horace and Pie 4 Life good roles and well run. And congrats on being the MVP rye I had not heard of you before, but I think you are now regarded as a genuine WW now so you can look forward to tier 1 status which means being a N1 victim countless times from now on!

Mod Votes

3. rye - Had a cracker of a game in the game thread and as a tactician in the Covos. Further lustre is that while an experienced player it is the first here.

2. thewizardmelon - led the Wolves well and had some good reads.

1. Barrybran - had good reads and increasingly helped the Village. Also was very helpful to the new player in the Flogs.
Ding unlucky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back