Riverina Football League 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

This time of year you would think most ins and outs are final.

Coolamon loaded up $$. Macauley and McKelvie out hurt but ins more than make up for it. Barrett on over $50K

Gullie going to find it hard to go back to back without a couple of the Klemke boys. Is Gep going around again?

GGGM signed a couple but loss of Corbett will hurt

Griffith after going the Home and Away season undefeated last year look like the team to beat again. Oppo teams need to stop playing the pokies over there so much!

Not much happening in Leeton but younger guys another yr older should improve

Narrandera same old story a couple ins but more outs. Another long year ahead

Turvey Park a few outs but a few good ins shouldn't go backwards

Tigers Campbell and Lovell outs are huge but have some good ins to more than counter it. Should improve with their youngsters s well

Mango some big outs but some big ins will be thereabouts again.

The rep side is going to look considerably different this season. Who are they playing this year?

Surely there is some more people that check this forum?

Tigers a game up on everyone else have started their season with 3 wins on the trot while Griffith have started their campaign with 2 straight wins. Coolamon also undefeated but only played the 1 game. Could the top 3 already be set?

Leeton potentially in for a long year if first 2 rounds are anything to go by. Given the score line against Ganmain I wouldn't think Narrandera are any good either.

My ladder prediction now we have seen a bit more of the sides

1 Coolamon
2 Griffith
3 Tigers
4 Gullie
5 GGGM
6 Turvey
7 Mango
8 Narrandera
9 Leeton

Surely there is some more people that check this forum?

Tigers a game up on everyone else have started their season with 3 wins on the trot while Griffith have started their campaign with 2 straight wins. Coolamon also undefeated but only played the 1 game. Could the top 3 already be set?

Leeton potentially in for a long year if first 2 rounds are anything to go by. Given the score line against Ganmain I wouldn't think Narrandera are any good either.

My ladder prediction now we have seen a bit more of the sides

1 Coolamon
2 Griffith
3 Tigers
4 Gullie
5 GGGM
6 Turvey
7 Mango
8 Narrandera
9 Leeton
Is it correct you blokes are playing this week in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back