Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Over the last few years at the office, at social functions hell even in the pub we hear people talking about who did what, Cant believe they won (even though they never tasted their dish) and they gt into it and watch it religiously. Now I have been guilty of watching the odd masterchef episode and occasionally MKR but apparently I've been told at work your now one or the other.

So who get's into this phenomena and what's their show. And who's sunk low enough to make a bet with friend about the result?

Usually watch MasterChef but the Professionals version put me off as I couldn't connect with any of the contestants. So I've been watching MKR during dinner, and that was a nice change but now they've moved past the dinner party stage and into basically a MasterChef copy I'm starting to be bored of the whole damned thing again.

Usually watch MasterChef but the Professionals version put me off as I couldn't connect with any of the contestants. So I've been watching MKR during dinner, and that was a nice change but now they've moved past the dinner party stage and into basically a MasterChef copy I'm starting to be bored of the whole damned thing again.

Actually i'm not entirely sure I haven't seen @bajaon MKR with one of his mates. baja was wearing a pink frill apron and extolling the merits of duck fat on his baked spuds and telling Manu he ran out of time to shop for the other vegies and he had to change the menu as he caught flathead instead of snapper.

The other fella, I'm assuming might have been his partner, Big Bez apparently, did something with the desert, tried to pretend to cook these liitle chocolate cakes and when he thought the camera wasn't looking tried to switch the stuff from the shop.

Back