RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask the question.

Who are the Favourites to make it into the finals this year?

Who will be the big improvers?

Who will be the biggest disappointment this?

Come on 2 rounds down and surely you have a comment on this Slyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the League doing for a Representive Match?? I would like to see RDFL Vs WRFL Would be a great game. Who does every1 think will win Any thoughts?? I have heard alot of people reckon RDFL would smash em im not to sure

What is the League doing for a Representive Match?? I would like to see RDFL Vs WRFL Would be a great game. Who does every1 think will win Any thoughts?? I have heard alot of people reckon RDFL would smash em im not to sure

RDFL will play a combined Southern FL team again this year I believe Western Star33

RDFL will play a combined Southern FL team again this year I believe Western Star33

Thats correct, on july 3rd the RDFL will travel to the other side of town to take on the mixed southern footy league. last year was a great game, with both sides missing many players, with the SFL just getting over the line. Hopefully this year we can get a good mix of players and come back with the win.

Macedon FC Past Players Reunion -

Macedon football club are holding a past players reunion to be held this Saturday at the Macedon v Riddell game. It will take place in their new social rooms. I urge all past players (from any era) to get along & enjoy the day. Should be a ripping game & a great get together. :thumbsu:

I know I'll be looking forward to catching up with a few old mates........
& Having, Mr "Nothing but facts" hold open the door for myself & Bladey whilst Mr Unequivocal collects our invites !!! :eek:

Macedon football club are holding a past players reunion to be held this Saturday at the Macedon v Riddell game. It will take place in their new social rooms. I urge all past players (from any era) to get along & enjoy the day. Should be a ripping game & a great get together. :thumbsu:

& Having, Mr "Nothing but facts" hold open the door for myself & Bladey whilst Mr Unequivocal collects our invites !!! :eek:

What a day to happen.. At the end of the day, the winner receiving the "Climas Cup" and the Best on Ground receiving the "Aaron Blade Medal"... What a cracking day!!!

Unfortunately i cant be there either guys. However i too was looking foward to presenting the Helmers/Mcinerney Best Behaved Player Award:D

The RDFL would easliy win the match. I've played in both comp's and the RDFL is higher standard.

Is the rumour true that Lance whitnall is in talk's with Rockbank for big $$$$$$ after walking out at Larlor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The RDFL would easliy win the match. I've played in both comp's and the RDFL is higher standard.

Is the rumour true that Lance whitnall is in talk's with Rockbank for big $$$$$$ after walking out at Larlor

Gee I hope so.. I know of another RDFL club that did have discussions with big Lance.. But the dollars he was asking for, for a bloke with limited movement due to leg injuries was just too much.. So will be interesting to see if the Rams have the capabilities to pay out that much money.

And just so we can knock it on the head now.. No, it wasn't the Sunbury Kangaroos, I think that they are more than happy with the service supplied by the current spearhead...

no its not true, he is being cleared to craigeburn as we speak, look at the northern league website clearance page, no offence to the rams but they couldnt afford his burger bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back