Question

Remove this Banner Ad

daniel foster has shown quiet a bit of talent recently. he is still very young yet he always seems to have a cool head. hopefully he will cement a senior spot.
enright played well on sat too, i think both of them will become regular senior players this year, more so foster.
smile.gif
smile.gif

kate
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks for those comments. Foster certainly looked ok against the Power this week.

It shits me that the young blokes that develop through the Maggies junior ranks always get snapped up by other clubs in the draft, but I can't see the old zoning system coming back again.

I'll be following other Port boys like Aaron Fiora (Richmond), Alan Didak (Cold Pies) and Scott Thompson (Dees) with interest too - should have a few Rising Star nominations out of that lot.

As sad as it is, I really believe Timmy's days are numbered. He has lost several yards of pace and looks very much out of sorts. Perhaps if used off the bench in short bursts he might see the year out. I guess it depends a lot on what Bomber really thinks of him. Enright looks OK but hasn't really been tested yet, but he has time on his side and I am sure he will be one to watch in the years to come.

------------------
IN IT TO WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back