Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWellington

Debutant
Mar 28, 2023
AFL Club
Fremantle
This bloke seems to be getting criticised heavily after three quiet games for the Wangaratta Rovers in the O&M league. People’s thoughts on wether it’s warranted?

This bloke seems to be getting criticised heavily after three quiet games for the Wangaratta Rovers in the O&M league. People’s thoughts on wether it’s warranted?

Well if you fudge your own stats to keep the kids following your socials your opening yourself for close attention

• Banned
Well if you fudge your own stats to keep the kids following your socials your opening yourself for close attention
The documentation can be found via the offical O&M site, I find this hard to believe, he’s a lovely bloke, I think he’s down on confidence, will get off the leash soon.

I think it's good for footy,it's his job, I don't think he expected the standard to be as high as it is

rovers could give him a couple of cheapies to get his confidence up up sometimes it looks like he's free but they go another option. I think if he averages a goal a game and ups the profile of the league it's good for everyone, I'm not he'll last long in his job though, it's getting harder to cut up his game to show positives

• Banned
I think it's good for footy,it's his job, I don't think he expected the standard to be as high as it is

rovers could give him a couple of cheapies to get his confidence up up sometimes it looks like he's free but they go another option. I think if he averages a goal a game and ups the profile of the league it's good for everyone, I'm not he'll last long in his job though, it's getting harder to cut up his game to show positives
Couldn’t agree more, Muzza try’s to feed him a lot but he’s always got someone on his tail or out of position a lot. Clubs try and say they don’t put any time in to him but he’s still closely watched. Barely seen him get in to any space yet.

The Prime Train is not upto the standard of Ovens and Murray IMO. Definitely has ability and is super fit and he puts 100% into his running , if only he put that same effort into the contested situations and being a better team player he’d be alright but he looks like a timid 16 year old, he’s too invested into glorifying himself and his lifestyle . King of the kids

I think the criticism naturally comes from his profile. Think most people expected more from him. It’s clear that he’s just a bit part player that will have his moments and that’s fine. Irked a few when he had 19 disposals down on his round 2 vlog when he only had 12.
I get that he brings the kids through the gate and merch sales have gone up but that’s not what Rovers needed in a six point player.
Would’ve been interesting if Hughes had of played. Being a five pointer that would’ve put rovers over with points. Would we have seen prime vlogging from the twos?
Think most decent football minds can see through his social media stuff and can see he’s mediocre at best. Right now, I can’t see him being the player that’s going to turn up in a prelim or GF to get Rovers over Albury or Yarra when it matters.
When he’s gone next year, it will only be a good thing for Rovers and their pursuit of breaking their premiership drought.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back