• Not fussed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question without notice people....

What are your thoughts on the premiership prize, if winning a premiership, what would be of more value to you..

I know it is kind of American, but I like the idea of Premiership Rings rather than medallions, medallions tend to be a little cheap and tacky, although one specialty medallion for the best on ground medal should be retained, I like the overally idea of premiership rings to replace the medal...

What are your thoughts???

Question without notice people....

What are your thoughts on the premiership prize, if winning a premiership, what would be of more value to you..

I know it is kind of American, but I like the idea of Premiership Rings rather than medallions, medallions tend to be a little cheap and tacky, although one specialty medallion for the best on ground medal should be retained, I like the overally idea of premiership rings to replace the medal...

What are your thoughts???

Not a bad idea pal.....You could also call it the "Hoppawarte" award !

I reckon they should also make it rotrospective for the last 10 years so, so blokes like Jason Allen, Bladey, Jamesy, Timmy Mac' & co' could have one on every second finger of their hands. Those Bomber boys like a bit of "Bling" too I believe ! Actually Jamesy would probably find another place too, to wear one of his as well !

Sorry mate can't have this. Premiership medallion all day every day!!!!! Nothin beats that feeling of getting YOUR premiership medallion placed over your headging and hanging around your neck. How would you have the rings? One size fits all??? How could one ring fit darragh then fit Joeb "buckets" Ploog?:D

Oops did i just give away this years flag winner? Sorry to spoil it for you guy's ;)

Sorry mate can't have this. Premiership medallion all day every day!!!!! Nothin beats that feeling of getting YOUR premiership medallion placed over your headging and hanging around your neck. How would you have the rings? One size fits all??? How could one ring fit darragh then fit Joeb "buckets" Ploog?:D

Oops did i just give away this years flag winner? Sorry to spoil it for you guy's ;)

Ease up pal, we got to get there first.:(

Maybe a ring for the boys in the AFL, but who would wear a RDFL premiership ring after the first week???
My opinion is the Medallion, placed in a frame with a photo of you and a mate holding the cup and the team photo. Seen it done and it look fantastic.
Yes most people would have them in a drawer somewhere or hanging from a trophy somewhere.

Ease up pal, we got to get there first.:(

Maybe a ring for the boys in the AFL, but who would wear a RDFL premiership ring after the first week???
My opinion is the Medallion, placed in a frame with a photo of you and a mate holding the cup and the team photo. Seen it done and it look fantastic.
Yes most people would have them in a draw somewhere or hanging from a trophy somewhere.

Clearly stirring things up mate.

It's been pretty quiet of late.:thumbsu:

Don't shoot the messenger..

Just a question of what people thought and preferred...

The ring would be similar to that of an NBA championship ring I would have thought, not a piece you would wear around everywhere, so the size wouldn't really matter...

But overall, as long as the medal's are not a cheap piece of crap, then it is a valuable momento for the occasion...

The medals the league have used in the past definately do not appear to be a cheap peice of crap. I have seen some other league medals that the ribbon weighs more than the medal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back