Predictions 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

gee, they clearly showed how good they were on the weekend. beating marsh by 5 goals. 3 were in the last 5 minutes when marsh lost the plot. Lakers got 3 in a row, umpire awarding 3 frees in a row before the ball got back to the centre. The Marsh's Captain and best defender weren't even playing.As i said earlier Lakers no chance. As for yor guns, batistello is a hang out. Don't even mention foster. Did he play? Giving foster 3rd best last week was a token gesture. Also hanging your hat on beating Redan round 1. How did they go on the weekend? I rest my case. Clearly it is you that obviously doesn't have the knowledge or intellegence to be commenting on the BFL this year!!
No doubt you'll beat sebast next week but as soon as you play some good opposition like Darley, East, South, Ballarat then come back and stake your claim. You've got no idea champ.......

marsh have heavily recruited and it was pooring down all game and was terrible conditions im sure most teams would take a 5 goal win in those conditons anyway! hey if bacchus marsh wanna go around venting their frustration when the game is getting away from them by punching our good players then im sure any team will take it mate and you think their missing good players, we had roosters listed murnane out, captain gav webb and maxwell and also dan weymouth who i guarentee you will see is one of the better players in the competition, to name a few.. even if battistello is a hang out is there a reason why he's a numerous league rep and leading the courier league votes this season and polled so well last season? i think you have got to appreciate the role he plays and how well he executes it and mick fosters kicking skill tore redan apart as he always hits targets and never turns it over and he has already acheived ten times as much in footy than you ever would im sure mate.. yes we will see how lakers go against stronger teams wont we but how can you think you know anything about bfl football by not considering redan a quality team, they are the reigning premiers you idiot dont go bagging them down too early haha.. you will notice i never said lakers will be an awesome force this year to flog all the top teams i just said for someone like you to say they are absolutely no chance of making finals would be bias and stupid to make calls like that and so far they are showing you how little of an idea you have are'nt they, champ.

marsh have heavily recruited and it was pooring down all game and was terrible conditions im sure most teams would take a 5 goal win in those conditons anyway! hey if bacchus marsh wanna go around venting their frustration when the game is getting away from them by punching our good players then im sure any team will take it mate and you think their missing good players, we had roosters listed murnane out, captain gav webb and maxwell and also dan weymouth who i guarentee you will see is one of the better players in the competition, to name a few.. even if battistello is a hang out is there a reason why he's a numerous league rep and leading the courier league votes this season and polled so well last season? i think you have got to appreciate the role he plays and how well he executes it and mick fosters kicking skill tore redan apart as he always hits targets and never turns it over and he has already acheived ten times as much in footy than you ever would im sure mate.. yes we will see how lakers go against stronger teams wont we but how can you think you know anything about bfl football by not considering redan a quality team, they are the reigning premiers you idiot dont go bagging them down too early haha.. you will notice i never said lakers will be an awesome force this year to flog all the top teams i just said for someone like you to say they are absolutely no chance of making finals would be bias and stupid to make calls like that and so far they are showing you how little of an idea you have are'nt they, champ.
Any chance of a full stop in that dribble

No doubt Lakers have been under estimated. I think a lot of clubs have improved as well. Most thought South were stonger than they have turned out to be. Sunbury have not dropped away to a terrible standard.

Not sure East and Redan are playing at 100%. After finishing on top the last 2 years East may have taken on the Redan approach to try finish 3rd. The thing is they both can't finish 3rd and they both would not want to slip to 4th. What are the chances of 2 non finalist from 2007 finishing 1 - 2 in 2008. Only early but Lakers and Darley are on the move. Still Redan for me but the most even comp in a long time. East, South, Lakers, Darley, Sunbury and even maybe Melton could play in the Grand Final.
watch melton and meltn sth today they cannot play a part in finals mite make it but sure with south having p sproule in side lol cant win melton bunch of kids need time on rite track tho ? cant believe how much the footy has dropped off any one want to comment???????????

There wasn't much of a drop-off at East Point v Sunbury and (apparently) Lakers v Sebas. But the Melton Derby was an anticlimax for sure.

"pooring down all game"
Do I have to explain?

"by punching our good players"
Remonstrating for the king hit McGuigan did. The investigation is happening this week. How many weeks will he miss? I'm guessing 4 to 6.

"we had roosters listed murnane out"
Who?

"mick fosters kicking skill tore redan apart as he always hits targets and never turns it over and he has already acheived ten times as much in footy than you ever would im sure mate"
Not saying he can't hit a target, he obviously can. As for the achievements, it's more like the other way round. I can assure you of that! Trust me. I know where he has played. By the way a few of the Marsh players reckon he's a top bloke so I'll leave that one alone!

How do you rate Sebast?

You obviously think they're travelling O.k?

Like I said, Sebast, City, Melton, Marsh, one of these teams will knock them off this year, maybe 2 of them. Maybe I'll be proved wrong at the end of the home and away season, but I still think that it will go down to the wire if they make finals.

Darley paying $4.75 for flag. Get on them. As a marsh suporter and non fan of the devil's it hurts to say but they are the best team this year. Unfortunately..

watch melton and meltn sth today they cannot play a part in finals mite make it but sure with south having p sproule in side lol cant win melton bunch of kids need time on rite track tho ? cant believe how much the footy has dropped off any one want to comment???????????
Was at the game i agree a lot off skill errors but in defence off the players it was pretty windy. Seemed to me both sides had a lot off kids out there, just guessing South had 8 - 10 kids 21 or under, Melton probably 6 - 8.

Was at the game i agree a lot off skill errors but in defence off the players it was pretty windy. Seemed to me both sides had a lot off kids out there, just guessing South had 8 - 10 kids 21 or under, Melton probably 6 - 8.
good to see kids the future 4 both clubs only one ? p sproule ?thats funny must be a kid to take hes spot couldnt play ten yrs ago?????

serious over estimation of lakers you think mate? well you've been shown havent you as lakers ran all over the reigning premiers who were at full strength according to their coach snibbo, and lakers have more to come back in including previous league leading goal kicker brad maxwell and captain gavin webb. why wouldnt you rate a team which has picked up players of the quality of chris mcguigan, mick foster, batistello and vic country rep dan weymouth to name a few of the top quality signings.. saying they have no chance of a top 6 finish shows that you probably dont have the knowledge or intelligence to be commenting on teams chances in the bfl this year.

No apology needed champ!!

Few predictions gone wrong there. Fancy leaving two of the best performed sides in the last decade out of the top six. South will self-destruct soon anyway so that will make it a two horse race in the end.

No apology needed champ!!
Ran over the reigning premiers!!!! Big deal.....and look where they are now. Yeah that's definitely a great indication of how Lakers are going. When they have been up against the truly good sides they are found wanting, and sixth or below is their right spot. Don't worry about Battistello etc, Elder is holding them together at the moment.....a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back