Gallery Posts of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll start:

Yep. We've got several in the VFL this week who would improve Melbourne if they could switch now, but the only Melbourne players who would improve us would be Trengove and Frawley. Frawley may not even be best 22 at the moment with Scott Thompson in form.

From last nights gameday thread:

People here didn't believe us when we said we got screwed by the umpires against Port.

Well you have seen it with your own eyes tonight. The umpiring in the AFL is a joke and so is this competition. They fix results to suit themselves.

I'm going back to follow Subi in the WAFL, at least that's a level playing field with neutral umpires.

played like ****ing millionaires bullshit **** heads cant kick a ****ing goal why is our goal kicking coach a ****ing defender i can ****ing cope with losing to a better team not this ****ing shit when they ****ing expect stuff to just happen i have never seen such a bunch of smug **** heads that expect to win by just showing up i dont give a **** if u are 8-2 beat the ****ing teams we are expected to ****ing beat dont play like smug millionaires you have accomplished nothing and in a season that is so close you could of just thrown away a top 4 or top 2 finish you dumb shits.

jetta stop ****ing playing for frees you ********

melksham **** OFF

rest of them BEAT THE ****ING TEAMS YOU SHOULD BEAT !!!!!!!! IMPLEMENT THE SAME ****ING STRUCTURES AND HAVE THE SAME ****ING INTENSITY EACH ****ING GAME ********S !!!!!!

UMPIRES STOP LETTING OUR PLAYERS GET ****ING SCRAGGED !!!!!!!!

BIGFOOTY STOP ****ING UP SO I CAN ****ING VENT I ALMOST BROKE MY HAND ON A ****ING WALL COZ OF YOU!!!!!

Almost makes the first nine rounds worth it.

Almost makes the first nine rounds worth it.

Reminds me of a facebook post from the other day

YOU USELESS HACKS!!!!!! learn to kick straight, stop taking games like this for granted and remember we've got the death run home, finals aren't a guarantee yet so stop playing like it! 3 in a row :( how can Melbourne be your bogey side! Actually shattered!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back