shaz63

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, 36er's
The Port Magpies will be holding a quiz night at the Port Club 30/6/06.
The cost is $10.00 per head will all proceeds going to Junior Development. Lets try and get a table from Big Footy to head on down and try their luck on the night.

The quiz commences at 7pm.

If you wish to attend, please leave your name below so that a booking can be made by the 23/6/06.

If people wish, we can meet up earlier for dinner in the bistro.

http://www.portmagpies.com.au/events.php?event_id=27

crazy_big_al said:
Sorry i would but i am going to melbourne to watch the power play

So is Troy but as he is heading over there with the cheer squad, he can come along as he has to be there anyway to catch the bus. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a reminder about the quiz night. Will need final numbers by Thursday night so that the booking can be made.

Im planning on attending but it all depends on whether Troy needs to work the arvo shift or not. Whatever happens, will be at the Club around 9.40pm so that he can hop on the bus for the Melb game.

Troy has to work the arvo shift and has he doesnt want to be leaving his car at Alberton all weekend, looks as if I will be giving it a miss. Sorry guys but I hope that you have a good time there.

Hi guys,

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. I have a work social dinner that night - new job, so I should make an appearance there. Sorry, but best of luck to you all.

Cheers:D

The table is booked for Friday nights quiz. I have booked it for 10 so if anyone else was planning on coming down but hasnt let me know, just ask for the BIG FOOTY table when you get there.

Catch ya all at the quiz :p