Player Watch Patrick Lipinski

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoutout to Pat, has been one of our better players this season and is in the top bracket of I50 kicks within our team. His goal sense from open play (think snap from 30m out) has always been there but he is consistently finding the ball in those areas this season.

Has looked much improved in the contest and the only persistant flaw in his game this season is that he always seeks to dispose of the ball whilst being tackled when often the situation dictates he should lock it in and force a stoppage.

Shoutout to Pat, has been one of our better players this season and is in the top bracket of I50 kicks within our team. His goal sense from open play (think snap from 30m out) has always been there but he is consistently finding the ball in those areas this season.

Has looked much improved in the contest and the only persistant flaw in his game this season is that he always seeks to dispose of the ball whilst being tackled when often the situation dictates he should lock it in and force a stoppage.
Yes, he deserves to get equal amount of credit when he plays well as he does when he hasn't played as well.

Always been a classy player imo & i thought it was pretty obvious he struggled with his shoulders & confidence last year.

be337d7e9caedfeb19f549d381d2d2da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building nicely through the season - almost like a new recruit, excepting the Grand Final when he found his mojo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back