• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

No no no; don't you see?! We put up a fight, apparently, even though we got absolutely pumped in every area of the ground. Like we did in the first 4 games of the season as well.

Hartlett is an absolute fraud being the head coach of the SANFL squad. 0 experience, 0 qualifications, 0 clue - just a Hinkley Handout. So many high performance organisations just promote their mates to the equivalent of a COO position.

1714977054876.png

I don't think being a good assistant coach automatically makes you a good senior coach, the skill sets required are quite different. Also, I don't think being an assistant coach at a successful club, even more than one successful club, makes you a good assistant coach - you could just be in the right place at the right time.
Yes, it’s now known as the Norris phenomenon

I 'heard' justin leppitsch could have had the Richmond job but he doesn't want to be a senior coach. Apparently he likes having a life or something?

Anyway James Rahilly seems like a good fit. Port is in desperate need of someone who can create a functional forward line.

Craig mcrae did a great job at Collingwood.

I 'heard' []justin leppitsch could have had the Richmond job but he doesn't want to be a senior coach. Apparently he likes having a life or something?

Anyway James Rahilly seems like a good fit. Port is in desperate need of someone who can create a functional forward line.

Craig mcraedid a great job at Collingwood.

Justin Leppitsch playing the it's not you it's me card.

Back