Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Puts our win against WCE into perspective a bit. I thought they had lifted in recent weeks but maybe not.

We’ve definitely improved on last year but I think the win over GWS will have put a lot of opposition analyst focus on us. It’ll be interesting to see if we can maintain the wins when there’s 18 clubs picking at our game plan.

Puts our win against WCE into perspective a bit. I thought they had lifted in recent weeks but maybe not.

We’ve definitely improved on last year but I think the win over GWS will have put a lot of opposition analyst focus on us. It’ll be interesting to see if we can maintain the wins when there’s 18 clubs picking at our game plan.

They are missing the three best players against us and are in Melbourne.

They are missing the three best players against us and are in Melbourne.
And sustained more injuries in this match, including to McGovern

no yeo, no waterman really hurts their competitiveness significantly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re the AFL, don’t worry about giving north Melbourne draft picks, help them do whatever it takes to re-sign LDU and Zurhaar. If you think North are bad now, imagine losing them both. Maybe AFL chips in with $$ on their next contract or something, they defs don’t need more kids

If you’re the AFL, don’t worry about giving north Melbourne draft picks, help them do whatever it takes to re-sign LDU and Zurhaar. If you think North are bad now, imagine losing them both. Maybe AFL chips in with $$ on their next contract or something, they defs don’t need more kids
Nah, F@ck 'em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back