Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
I met someone tonight that has been helping out Nicky Winmar with his Instagram page to sell his paintings. It sounds like Nicky could really use the support, and what better way to give back to a legend of our club than buying one of his paintings?

On top of that the paintings are really beautiful and very reasonably priced. Pretty special to have a beautiful painting by such a legend hanging on the wall methinks.

Looks like you can organise buying a painting by getting in touch on instagram. I know all purchases would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone :)

8249991e1e037c2c5de6e5cfdb7011c7.jpeg

I would absolutely love to have something of his on my wall. I will be following and looking out for something suitable.

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Does Nicky do any administration on the instagram or is it all the person helping him?

Has he got a gallery or website to sell it?

Does Nicky do any administration on the instagram or is it all the person helping him?

I think the idea is that eventually a gallery or professional website will represent him but for now it's all pretty DIY.

I do know that Nicky is painting almost every day and producing loads of fantastic work.

I think the idea is that eventually a gallery or professional website will represent him but for now it's all pretty DIY.

I do know that Nicky is painting almost every day and producing loads of fantastic work.

I didn't know he was painting. He really needs to get a website up. He's still pretty raw but if he could get a gallery or agent they'll help him refine his craft towards what sells and what style to work in. Painting every day is the way to get good at your craft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back