Nick Malceski

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, yup. Just give us a few years and we'll all be at the Brownlow. Who will win it that year? I say LRT! Haha! Or maybe we have like a 6 way tie.. LRT, Inspo, Beanie, Amon, Adam and Jimmy. That way all our dates can win. Hm but i think i'd want a different date then the roomies (no offence roomies but blonde guys aren't really my type).. ohhh Tadhg! Yup, Tadhg and that new Irish guy, Brendan.

loolll, how about, when i come back from my friends party all dressed up, i do photoshops?

heaps fun.
me and jimmy going to brownlow night..*sigh*

this is what dreams are made of! :D

hahaa, you do that!

just come up with a stunning banner for Round One and I'm happy :)
lol, we'll try our best! :)

LOL thats ME!!!
A pic like that will attract you a whole new legion of fans! :D
Seriously, you should join our squad! We could do with a nice face-lift! ;)

Actually i love Barry in all his Barry Hall Hall adds

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DtnVWhMY6G4
i love that one
hehe, that's me. The first guy out bouncing the ball in the hallway! :p
See if you can spot me again in this one http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9pt2u7x-yfo&NR=1 (clue: 13th and 25th seconds, in the background) lol

well, at least you can bounce the ball..unlike some others.

im seriously considering joining the cheer squad..is there a membership? and do you have to select unreserved seating, because i just did reserved.

Haha, yup. Just give us a few years and we'll all be at the Brownlow. Who will win it that year? I say LRT! Haha! Or maybe we have like a 6 way tie.. LRT, Inspo, Beanie, Amon, Adam and Jimmy. That way all our dates can win. Hm but i think i'd want a different date then the roomies (no offence roomies but blonde guys aren't really my type).. ohhh Tadhg! Yup, Tadhg and that new Irish guy, Brendan.

That would've been a dream come true. But I agree, blonde isn't my type either. Brown/blackish would look good next to me!!! LOl... *waves to Amon*

HA HA thats totally awesome
still dont know who u are though

thanks for the kind words
Your very welcome! :)

well, at least you can bounce the ball..unlike some others.
Funny thing is we had to learn how to bounce it on the run that morning! lol

im seriously considering joining the cheer squad..is there a membership? and do you have to select unreserved seating, because i just did reserved.
Yes there is! It doesn't matter with seating as some CS members choose to go to their other seats (if they have them) elswhere in the stadium, otherwise you just stay in our CS area with the rest of us crazy supporters!
So basically, in future you wont have to worry about selecting seats. ;)

NO WAYY CHEER SQUAD MBR! Thats wayyy cool!!! :p

Is this you? (the one circled)
Yes! Very well spotted! lol
So much for my anonymity. :eek: Luckily I was wearing those dorky goggles. :p

PS It was sooooo cold that day....brrrrrrrrr...(didn't help with what we had to wear!:eek:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is we had to learn how to bounce it on the run that morning! lol

I had to watch the clip again and I thought you did pretty well. I suck at it, even those Auskick participants kick better than me!

Yes! Very well spotted! lol
So much for my anonymity. :eek: Luckily I was wearing those dorky goggles. :p

PS It was sooooo cold that day....brrrrrrrrr...(didn't help with what we had to wear!:eek:)

Its okay, usually us girls suss out everyone on this forum. Either way, I think those goggles hide your face so its impossible to know what you look like. I guess we'd have to keep a closer eye on the cheer squad next year. :p Btw, did you guys film it during the bye week?

I had to watch the clip again and I thought you did pretty well. I suck at it, even those Auskick participants kick better than me!
Your much too kind. :eek:
Its okay, usually us girls suss out everyone on this forum. Either way, I think those goggles hide your face so its impossible to know what you look like. I guess we'd have to keep a closer eye on the cheer squad next year.
Perhaps you'll spot me on the field holding the banner. Yell out "We're the Roomies Fans" and I'll promise to wave! :D

Btw, did you guys film it during the bye week?
It was shot on the 26th of June this year (shooting schedule was from the 25th-27th, but I was only there for one day). I can't remember if that was on a bye week.
Here are some behind-the-scenes pics I took on my phone. You can even see Spida driving Barry around on the buggy.

2606071331qk1.jpg

2606071440bs7.jpg

2606071634ew7.jpg

Trivia: There were only 4 real Cheer Squad members involved in this year's shoot!

Now I know all this has gone off-topic (a fair bit! lol :p), so to make it relevant, Nick Malcevski should have been there! ;)

@ Cheer squad mbr: Thanks for the pictures, gosh, filming must be so fun! And I agree, Malceski should've been there. He should've been part for the excitement machine machine experiment, with his lovely beautiful left kick.

@ Nat: Wow! They e-mailed all the members? I can't believe they only allow 20 and over!

yeah, i know.
would've been good if some of the players were there and they made it into another family day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back