Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2008
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Texas Longhorns
Hello everyone,

As of now I have been given the moderator duties on the Goulburn Valley Football League board.

I hope that together with all of the users of the board, we can make the forums an informative and fun place to talk and discuss all things related to football and the GVFL.

Below is a number of guidelines which are followed by most people on the forums already, but are there if anyone needs any clarification.

If anyone has any issues which they feel need addressing, please do not hesitate in sending me a PM so that it can be sorted ASAP.

Cheers, tuckylives.

Guidelines
* Obviously it gets a bit hairy when we talk about some subjects within footy especially our own clubs or players, but lets stay on the topic. People don't want to read slinging matches between two posters.

* General chit chat between posters should be kept to PM or MSN.

* Posting rumors is okay, as long as its football related:
Eg: Player X is moving to Cobram next year.
Please refrain from posting Player Y is shagging player X's wife or anything else which maybe of a personal nature or significantly detrimental to the clubs within the league.

* If there is anything which breaks the forum rules, I'll edit your posts and send you a PM outlining the reasons. Feel free to argue the point with me, just don't get personal. It adds nothing to the argument.

* If you feel you are being harassed by certain posters, or have any issues at all, please PM me. If I can't sort them out then I will pass them on to someone who can.

* If you have something you wish to post but are not sure of whether it's inside the forum rules, PM me first.

* If you have league news you wish to post anonymously, please PM me.

* Feel free to continue your thoughts about all clubs and issues and have fun discussing local footy.

* I will attempt to improve this board through some small changes where possible. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the board more insightful and informative, please let me know via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.