News New BigFooty Navigation - SuperNav!

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it, particularly how there’s no badly behaved ads popping up absolutely frustrating in iPad
Without punctuation I'm not sure whether you mean there are ads popping out on iPad?

Visually separates it from the other nav.
Just feel it could stand out in a more visually appealing way. Right now it's a punch in the face. Other than that everything is finally coming together it seems. From my perspective anyway :D

Just feel it could stand out in a more visually appealing way. Right now it's a punch in the face. Other than that everything is finally coming together it seems. From my perspective anyway :D
OK thanks. All feedback is welcome.

Tuesday 11th Sept:

* We are heading to the final version of this release of SuperNav

* On Desktop you can move SuperNav top the top, left or right side of the screen, or switch it off.

* On Mobile you can switch SuperNav off.

* The old pop-out forum navigation is being removed today:

View attachment 553543

Occasionally the number of alerts in the left hand nav doesn't match the alerts in the top right nav.

I suspect there'a an ajax call somewhere that's only updating one, but not the other.

Occasionally the number of alerts in the left hand nav doesn't match the alerts in the top right nav.

I suspect there'a an ajax call somewhere that's only updating one, but not the other.
Yes it is. One day we will unravel Xenforo’s nav setup. This project has taken about twice as long as it should have.

desk top. Chrome.
Supernav opens accross whole screen. HOw do i Make it a slim window Like Quivivor in post above. It used to be like that for me.
Could you post a screen shot?

What are the dimensions of your screen? Version of Windows?

Have you tried deleting browser cache for BigFooty stuff? Might be a bad CSS file.

desk top. Chrome.
Supernav opens accross whole screen. HOw do i Make it a slim window Like Quivivor in post above. It used to be like that for me.
What are your settings in Preferences?

This is how it looks for me on Windows 7 in the latest Chrome:

supernav-on-chrome.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cleared cache, that didnt help
The next step is to switch off add-ons or anything that might alter the page at your end.

We’ve tried Opera, Comodo, IceDragon, Chrome, with one needed tweak for IE on Win8.1, but otherwise it’s worked on them all.

The next step is to switch off add-ons or anything that might alter the page at your end.

We’ve tried Opera, Comodo, IceDragon, Chrome, with one needed tweak for IE on Win8.1, but otherwise it’s worked on them all.
I had the page zoomed to 110%. Changed it back to 100% and that seems to have fixed it. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back