My Buller Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to become the next Jack Watts?

Hey Guys,

Just a quick message to try drum up some support!

BigFooty has a fantasy footy league. A sim spurts out commentary and keeps stats. Its a bit of fun, and the banter (well.. sledging) will keep you occupied moreso from work or study.

My team has a close affiliation with posters from the Melbourne board.

We won the spoon last year but we are one of the most active teams. Would love some more active posters who are willing to post once or twice a week and have a laugh.

Feel free to have a look at our team thread and feel free to post in it if you are interested in joining. Cheers!

Mt Buller Demons

With 3 games to go we were half a game out of the 8 but then we won the spoon losing to teams below us.

Oh and also the thread title should say Mt Buller

Hi Cats,
I like the sounds of the fantasy footy comp, sounds like fun. Can't wait for the season to start. Good luck to the Demons this year.
I've already been drafted by the Southern Dragons though.

Hi Cats,
I like the sounds of the fantasy footy comp, sounds like fun. Can't wait for the season to start. Good luck to the Demons this year.
I've already been drafted by the Southern Dragons though.

You will regret that decision, they are mediocrity at it's best.

We also won the last 2 pre-season championships.

Come on Dee's sign up!

Handy little bump.... Finals about to start and we'd love some new players who can pretty much sit behind their keyboard and take pot shots at posters on other teams while (hopefully) gloating about personal triumphs*

* We are more about gloating about kicking a bag of goals than this whole 'team work' thing.

Another quick bump.

We're about to hit the last few weeks of the season and we're sitting tight in second place and pushing hard for that elusive premiership.

Anyone who wants to jump on board, even only posting once or twice a week, the link to our (updated) team thread is in my signature.

Go Dees. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another bump - pre-season is coming around. Anyone who wants to join is completely welcome to join through the link in my signature.

And if any of the mods read this, could you change the title to "Mount Buller Demons"? (Especially Crimson. You're still listed. Get around it. :thumbsu:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back