Mod. Notice MVP Voting for 2022 Season Announcement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNOUNCEMENT

GREETINGS MVP VOTERS IN 2022.

As per previous seasons the Cat Board will offer all posters the opportunity to vote for the most valuable players in every fixture involving the Geelong Cats.

The format will be as per previous seasons, votes collated on a 5 4 3 2 1 basis.

In the MVP Voting thread each week, only votes will be allowed...commentary will be deleted. Commentary can of course be posted in the Review thread.

Only votes reflecting a 5,4,3,2,1 format will be accepted. Alternatives such as 5,4,1,1,1 and the like will be deleted and not count toward the cumulative voting data. The cumulative count will appear in a stickied thread updated every week.

I will keep the voting page open for as long as possible after the game. it will remain open until at least a day or two before Geelong's next game. This allows those who wish to vote but wish to replay the game before doing so, the chance to vote later in the week.

The voting page will be opened asap after the final siren of Geelong's game each week.

I would like to thank in advance those regular posters who vote according to the above which makes the task of an accurate vote so much easier.

I would also urge those who have not voted in the past to do so as often as possible. The more who vote, the more accurate the reflection on performance, at years end.

The first opportunity to vote in 2022 will be when the final siren ends the Essendon game Saturday afternoon and the MVP Voting Only thread is published on the Cat Board.

Go you mighty Cats !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back