Opinion Movies You Are Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Movies! I love them. I've seen lots. We have a music thread, so i think this well overdue.

My partner has gone to Mt Gambier for work for the week, which means it's movie week. Tonight...

Killing Zoe!

KILLING-ZOE.jpg

Roger Avary's directing / writing debut. Eric Stoltz, Julie Delpy, Jean-Hugues Anglade*, in a crazy bank robbery heist gone totally wrong...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110265/

I've got a BluRay copy, and I haven't seen this in ten years at least. Wish I had a copy of the soundtrack. The first time I saw it, I remember

the time I realised they weren't professional bank robbers and Zed was stuck with them and he was ****ed, it was an "oh s**t" moment. Then it was all about Zed and Zoe getting out alive, with Eric going nuts...

"when we take the plane"

high on drugs and making it up as he goes along, ******* crazy!!!!

Great movie. If you haven't seen it, don't read anything about it - and don't look at my spoiler - and watch it.

*remember that thing on the train in Europe last month, where the American guys overpowered the crazy terrorist? JHA was on the train and raised the alarm! Crazy, huh?

Hey all. I have a mate who has just released his first motion movie, The Legend of Ben Hall. I have followed his dream for the last few years....from crowd funding to requesting people with experience in the many different areas to make this movie come true. In any regard to think that this is a dream that was done on a very small budget to what was released....very very impressive.

In any regard can I encourage you all to go see it? It is a true blue Aussie movie about one of our lesser known bushrangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back