Toast Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas legends I hope you all have a great Xmas period.
Thanks for all the well wishes sometimes it's easy opening up to stranger's than family ♥️.
I often post with out thinking and probably over post because I haven't been working 😂.
Just remember everyone on here has a right to have an opinion no matter how stupid it may be.
Lots of love Robbo .

This is a normal Christmas tradition right?View attachment 1578173

Cue 30 years time where somehow this DVD is now in grainy black and white. Ken Hinkley has racked up an unprecedented 40 year period of stability, and mostly coaches from his hospice bed wearing a nappy. Still we fondly look back to the glory days of 2004.

2010-2012 lest we forget.

aB00W7Z_460s.jpg

Merry Christmas legends I hope you all have a great Xmas period.
Thanks for all the well wishes sometimes it's easy opening up to stranger's than family ♥️.
I often post with out thinking and probably over post because I haven't been working 😂.
Just remember everyone on here has a right to have an opinion no matter how stupid it may be.
Lots of love Robbo .
Keep us posted Robbo... We might all be strangers.. but in our own weird way we have a good little community here. Merry Xmas to you and yours in this not so easy time for ya self and family.

Thanks Ford and all my Port Adelaide brothers and sisters for the well wishes.

May you all be blessed with happiness and joy over Christmas and into the new year!

Remember, that at any moment things can change in a blink of the eye, so love and cherish the ones in your life as if they will not be here tomorrow!

Keep us posted Robbo... We might all be strangers.. but in our own weird way we have a good little community here. Merry Xmas to you and yours in this not so easy time for ya self and family.
Exactly m8 I agree cheers 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Christmas you bastards.

Here's my present to you all.
Did you know you can mirror the contents of your phone onto your TV using Google Chrome?
Was able to have my daughter on the TV chatting away with my family all day.
Turned what was a day I was dreading (the first one without one of my kids here for Christmas) into a fun experience.

3 cans in, fridge full of leftovers for the coming heatwave, happy wife, happy family
Now someone sack Ken and really make my day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back