Conspiracy Theory Maui Fires

Remove this Banner Ad

Look alot of this can be put down to how fast it all went to s**t. That fire moved incredibly fast, by the time people trying to co-ordinate it get info that info is out of date and we're talking a small area so its not like they have time to recover from their errors.

Even the excuse they gave for not activating the warning sirens - "it all happened too fast" basically - is probably reasonable.

The water issue is pretty sus tho. Also why was the fire left alone after it was supposedly contained, in front of 100km/hr winds?

Finally what's happening now is pretty disgusting with vulture capitalists trying to move in and snap up land and water rights while people are still in shock after the disaster.

The DEW stuff is garbage, especially if its being pushed by someone called Peggy Hall. She's lying thru her teeth.

Look alot of this can be put down to how fast it all went to s**t. That fire moved incredibly fast, by the time people trying to co-ordinate it get info that info is out of date and we're talking a small area so its not like they have time to recover from their errors.

Even the excuse they gave for not activating the warning sirens - "it all happened too fast" basically - is probably reasonable.

The water issue is pretty sus tho. Also why was the fire left alone after it was supposedly contained, in front of 100km/hr winds?

Finally what's happening now is pretty disgusting with vulture capitalists trying to move in and snap up land and water rights while people are still in shock after the disaster.

The DEW stuff is garbage, especially if its being pushed by someone called Peggy Hall. She's lying thru her teeth.
Forget DEW, but it sure looks like it was pre-planned, coordinated

Forget DEW, but it sure looks like it was pre-planned, coordinated
Vulture capitalism.

I know some Americans who are familiar with Lahaina and spend time there. Its the most working class L/M class part of Maui and has a bunch of stuff that is really important to the Hawaiian local people and that motivates their Sovereignty movement. Well had. From what i've heard a whole bunch of that irreplaceable stuff (artifacts, documents, buildings etc) was destroyed.

Not to mention their iconic Banyan Tree.

Tho there are hopes it will recover. (Which would be lucky for a fig tree. They don't like fire.)

There's a few local people think this was deliberate.

Some think it was just a real estate grab others think its political and part of the ongoing colonialism of the islands.

I dunno myself. Fires happen and are hard to deal with but I certainly wouldn't write off the possibility.

The water issue and the failure to patrol and maintain containment despite the weather forecasts do bother me as I said before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that im a DEW protagonist, but posting ...

I've been a bush fire fighter for 25 years and know as much about it as anything really.

DEWs aren't doing anything.

Some of the crap I've heard in the last couple of weeks is just ridiculous and really *en annoying. All these claims about stuff that is unnatural at fires and I read or hear them and think "Well I've only seen that 100 times in the last 20 years so you must be full of s**t."

Once upon a time we used to speculate about HAARP and other ionospheric heaters and whether they could drive drought by creating high pressure weather patterns to prevent rainfall and increase temperature. But it needs a s**t load of energy and the sun dumps so much energy on earth that it averages out to something like 1000W/sq m. You probably don't need to add much to drive instability into a climate system but generating that much energy and then just beaming it into the atmosphere is a waste of dwindling resources. I doubt it happens when the same fuel sources can be used to power heaps more conventional weapons platforms.

Anyway some of the people who spent a bit of time promoting this stuff got outed as on oil company PR payrolls. One name I still remember was a guy called Col. Thomas Bearden. He even patented a so called free energy device on something he called "scalar technology". It turned out alot of the funding came from anti global warming propaganda funded by fossil fuel interests in the US.

So i'm always a little more sus on the association of any non conventional energy weapons and natural disasters since then.

One completely weird coincidence tho is this.

The Eagles have about three good songs imo.

One of them is The Last Resort.

It names three places by the end of the song where people in the US moved to as paradises. Malibu and Paradise in California and Lahaina in Hawaii. All three were damaged by fire, two of those places were absolutely smashed by it - Paradise and Lahaina - and Malibu was damagaed by a fire that started on the same day as the Camp Fire that wiped out Paradise.

Both the places that were wiped out, Paradise and Lahaina, were explicitly linked to fundy Christianity in that song too.

Some rich men came and raped the land
Nobody caught 'em
Put up a bunch of ugly boxes
And Jesus People bought 'em
And they called it Paradise
The place to be
They watched the hazy sun
Sinking in the sea

You can leave it all behind
Sail to Lahaina
Just like the missionaries did
So many years ago
They even brought a neon sign
"Jesus is coming"
Brought the white man's burden down
Brought the white man's reign

Pretty weird coincidence I reckon.

Something about fire-resistant construction I'm guessing.

But naaahh you're probably right, I'm sure its really about Oprah having a blue roof so the space lasers knew to not target it :tearsofjoy:
The Dulux colour range for 2024 including "Don't Zap Me Blue" was the dead giveaway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back