Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Yet another journo who thinks it is his job to:
  1. Make suppositions about conversations between club and coach
  2. Use these suppositions to make predictions about what is likely to happen in the future
  3. Make it out as though these predictions are based on evidence, when they are just based on what he wants to happen, so that he can say 'I was right all along'
This knob cannot be objective about Malthouse. His little diatribe after Mick's press conference last night was disgraceful. Even worse that none of Carey, Ling or Richo bothered to pick him up on it.

Malthouse has coached 3 premierships. Has made an enormous contribution to the game.
Stevens 0 premierships, 0 games, no contribution to the game.

Cudos to Rowan Connolly for his take on the Malthouse situation.

watching those 2 poke each other is the most interesting thing about friday night. Too bad we have to watch 2 hours of shit before the presser.

Like most journalists he's a flog who heavily overrates how important he is. But why start a thread on him? That'll make his day
Because as I said I think he lacks the objectivity to comment on Malthouse, and last night was yet another example.

One of the really poor evolutions of the coverage with Channel Seven has been this rubbish about bringing the journalists into the fore. I don't want to see their stupid mugs when the coach is doing a press conference. I want to hear their question and then watch and listen to the coach.

Absolute peanuts.

Follows me on Twitter. Always happy to respond to questions or if you pull him up on something contrary to your beliefs about your club.

Unlike Ralph and Robbo they're better blockers than David Warner. Flogs.

watching those 2 poke each other is the most interesting thing about friday night. Too bad we have to watch 2 hours of shit before the presser.

This. Mick hates his guts. Always gives him 5 word answers and never looks at him while he talks to him (not that I blame him). It's great to watch. One day he is going to let him have it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back