Opinion Maribyrnong City Council 2016 Election

Remove this Banner Ad

texan_dogs

Debutant
Jan 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just going through the candidate statements for Yarraville Ward, I noticed one candidate who sees the importance of the Western Bulldogs in our community (actually the only one that even mentions them in their pre-election statement)

The guy has my number one vote!

NGUYEN, Minh

10568.png

Candidate Statement
I have lived in the City of Maribyrnong for 26 Years with my family. I am your independent candidate. I work in the facilities industry, managing cleaning, graffiti removal and security operations. I have been speaking to local residents in our area about what issues affect them. Our local sporting need upgrading and believe that council should support improvements to Whitten Oval for the Western Bulldogs; women, AFL & VFL to play more games at the oval. If elected I would also upgrade our local sporting facilities and parklands. I will improve council services and work with police to make Footscray a safer and cleaner CBD. There is a large amount of graffiti in and around Maribyrnong especially Footscray. I will find a solution to this problem because this is what I do every day. I want our community to focus more on small business within our community and address the many issues facing residents and the community such as paid parking in Footscray. I will be doing what it takes to find a solution to the truck nightmare in Yarraville & Footscray. Lets keep Maribyrnong independent

https://www.vec.vic.gov.au/MaribyrnongElection/Candidates/#e3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back