Man Utd fans: Through thick and thin right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe you could go on their when you next lose and prove my OP wrong hey :)

Hey Rookie, I have been here since 2007 and won't be dictated to by the likes of you. Those who have been around long enough know who is who in the BF Zoo. I have nothing to prove.

Say what? Make sense.

Let me speak slowly then.

I .....called..... you...... a .....Rookie

You .........laughed.

However ........as .......far ......as ......experience ......in .....posting ......on .....BF .....(270 + posts) .....you .....are .....a ........pup........(a Rookie)

Does this now make sense?

Let me speak slowly then.

I .....called..... you...... a .....Rookie

You .........laughed.

However ........as .......far ......as ......experience ......in .....posting ......on .....BF .....(270 + posts) .....you .....are .....a ........pup........(a Rookie)

Does this now make sense?

Obviously my lol at your comment that I'm a rookie on BF went right over your head.

I know why it was mentioned, but it's like you think you're better than someone because you've posted here for 7 years. Like really?

Again that was not why it was said. I don't think I am better than he but I do think I should not have to prove my loyalty to my club after posting on here for 7 years and following my team since the late 70's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABH is one of the few who sticks around.

This does bring up a big issue in sports. That's the staggering increase in bandwagon supporters, I mean it's always been around but not to the level it is these days. A couple of the sports I follow closely(football and NBA) it seems there's as many of them as there are legitimate team supporters. I don't mind if you start supporting a team when they're good and keep doing so with the same passion when they're s**t but I will never understand how people can change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back