Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF Are you for real ! Saad was nothing when traded apart from a ship jumper from 2 clubs
pfft AA contention ? you are really struggling

You are comparing Saad (before carlton) to a 2 time premiership player thats vice captain and finished multiple times
in B & F.

Saad is a better player at Carlton but he was nowhere AA contention
Mason Cox and Frampton are premiership players, you cant use that to increase his value lol. What does finished multiple times in B&F mean? do you mean top 10? Most half decent role players get that :tearsofjoy:

Let me put it this way

If i had pick #10 or Liam Baker for the next 6 years
Im taking Baker
Or we could potentially have a gun draftee for the next 15 odd years. I know that's a lottery but still. Pick 10 just seems so so high for a player like baker. We got Pick 6 for Cerra and he was what 21 odd and a better player I think than baker.

Mason Cox and Frampton are premiership players, you cant use that to increase his value lol. What does finished multiple times in B&F mean? do you mean top 10? Most half decent role players get that :tearsofjoy:
Yet you guys use "AA consideration"

How about " Most courageous player "
Vice Captain ?
2nd , 4th , 6th in B & F

* Ohh by the way we dont increase values
Richmond will have a price and has to be satisfied exactly like North & Carlton did for UNCONTRACTED PLAYERS
Even though they had PSD threat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither West Coast or Fremantle will give up anything close to pick 10. Time to move out of the denial stage.
Depends where our picks are I suppose? What if the worst pick we have is pick 12 (which is actually a decent chance)?

Depends where our picks are I suppose? What if the worst pick we have is pick 12 (which is actually a decent chance)?
The way its looking the top 4 seems like its sorting itself out and very good chance the 4 picks freo have will be around 9-14 range so lets see where things end up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back