Kntfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, although being Naracoorte, that doesn't always translate (town folk more likely (on balance) to head to university i.e. don't end up in the seniors).
Not sure how the South East fares with expats but in the Mid North a lot of the uni students (both football and netball) often come back every weekend.

Not sure how the South East fares with expats but in the Mid North a lot of the uni students (both football and netball) often come back every weekend.

Not a big thing in the Limestone Coast League. Does happen but not often. Parents for one don’t want their kids travelling that far every weekend. Millicent might have a couple of travellers this year .. not sure.
West 20 odd years ago flew a bunch of Adelaide players down each week as a real desperate measure.

Last edited:
I hope they keep playing despite the big losses in the seniors, Naracoorte will bounce back in time. Just lost a lot of experience this season.
They'll be fine. Another 20 goal loss yesterday and the B's seem to be doing even worse. These things happen so sit back and take it in!

Both junior teams undefeated which is nice.

It's already been mentioned I think, but aside from Naracoorte, the league is looking really good this year.

Could this be the year for Kyby?
I'm Naracoorte thru and thru (they are our great rivals) but I would not have a problem with that. If I'm not mistaken, they (Kyby) are right up there in the list of country footy teams since they last won a premiership. It's something like 50 years, so good on 'em if they can do it. Hey, they might be Naracoorte's rivals, but they are the tigers after all (I see you are a Richmond fan too ... we gotta get some success somewhere this year since it's not gonna be AFL for a while ;) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back