Sport Jordan's greatest moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better hope for your sake that LeBron and the Heat pull it out, some major egg on your face if they fail this season.

(fairly confident you haven't followed the game that long anyways)

Have I guaranteed a Heat championship? Must have missed that. I don't even want them to win.

And if the Lakers don't?

(I have been following the game long enough to remember when Cedric Ceballos won the league player of the month for the Lakers - back when they didn't bother to differentiate between Eastern and Western Conferences. And you may not have noticed it, but LeBron James has swept the same honours in the Eastern Conference so far this year...)

you don't have to say anything, you've already highlighted your stupidity from previous posts questioning why he's rated above his peers...not even Carmelo Anthony has an award this season and only something like 3 in his whole career, same guy you are flabbergasted as too why he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as Kobe.

Anthony is in the same conference as LeBron James.

Have I guaranteed a Heat championship? Must have missed that. I don't even want them to win.

back-peddling already :rolleyes:

So 1 ring is fine for LeBron, it's ok to fail this season in your view but he's still surpassed Jordan and Kobe who only live for rings?

So 1 ring is fine for LeBron, it's ok to fail this season in your view but he's still surpassed Jordan and Kobe who only live for rings?

Back peddling? The Heat is by far the best team in the league this year and they will probably win the championship. I don't know what else you can say.

So why did Kobe run Shaq out of town? Again...read some books about the subject; there's plenty out there. Why, when you keep sooking about the Lakers' lack of support for Bryant, is he playing for over $10 million a year more than James? Do you think that might have something to do with the quality role players that the Heat have been able to acquire? Or have you never thought about it?

you have stated that LeBron at 28 is better than Jordan, Jordan went on to win 5 rings after 28, you are now saying you don't want LeBron to win a championship o_O

Can you see the inconsistency with your posts?

you have stated that LeBron at 28 is better than Jordan, Jordan went on to win 5 rings after 28, you are now saying you don't want LeBron to win a championship o_O

Can you see the inconsistency with your posts?

LeBron on his 28th birthday: 1 NBA championship, 3 MVPs, 1 NBA Finals MVP, 8 All Stars, 2 All Star MVPs, 1 Scoring Champ, 6 All NBA First Team, 2 All NBA Second Team, 4 All Defensive First Team, Rookie of the Year
19973 points
5180 rebounds
4943 assists
1238 steals
607 blocks

Jordan on his 28th birthday: 1 MVP, 1 Defensive Player of the Year, 7 All Stars, 1 All Star MVP, 4 Scoring Champs, 2 Steals Champs, 4 All NBA First Team, 1 All NBA Second Team, 3 All Defensive First Team, Rookie of the Year
15519 points
2998 rebounds
2852 assists
1325 steals
513 blocks

That's where they were at when they turned 28. Everything that happened afterwards is completely irrelevant when comparing the two players at 28 years of age. As are my personal allegiances. You are apparently saying that if a player doesn't play for your favourite team you can not consider him to be the best in the league. Which is ridiculous, because James is so far ahead of the competition it's not funny and the gap is only getting bigger. You're talking about a single conference player of the month award, when the shock in the Eastern Conference is if a month goes by and James doesn't win that award.

we aren't talking about that, I know you like to change the subject when it's not going your way so forget Shaq and the Kobe thing (which you seem to be obsessed with), you are digging a nice hole for yourself here :p

but he's still surpassed Jordan and Kobe who only live for rings?

It's absolutely on topic. If Bryant only cared about winning rings, he never would have run O'Neal out of LA. Something that you were denying ever happened, not so long ago.

bobby, serious question, how old are you?

i find it hard to believe that anyone over 16 would call someone who disagrees with them idiots, muppets or lowlifes.

kobe is a great player no doubt, but he is also a victim of his own ego, which is the point mc d was trying to get across. he is great offensive player, but does not make his team mates better.

i dont like lebron and think he is a douche, but you put him in that lakers squad with the best centre in the league, one of the better power forwards in the league and one of the best distributors in nash and i think they are either 1st or 2nd in the western conference. again, its my opinion, which probably makes me either an idiot, muppet or lowlife.

It's your opinion and all but to me, I would have kept Bynum as he's younger, substantial upside, better foul shooter and seems to keep his cool better than Howard

this same andy bowling for columbine (the lakers and magic made out like bandits in that trade):

Andrew Bynum will have season-ending surgery on both of his knees according to multiple reports.
This could very well be the end of his chapter in Philly, and in all reality the rest of his career playing basketball should be a question mark. His knees have serious issues that don't exactly go away for men of his size, and according to many sources with knowledge of his mindset his commitment to the game itself just isn't there. We'll wish him the best of luck getting his mind and body right but we're not betting on either to happen. Yahoo! Sports reports that the Rockets and Mavericks are potential suitors.

when i get back to work i will post the nash and jamison figures pre and post kobe. just dont have time to analyse it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back