NRL Join our 2021 NRL League Now - With Finals - Code: 256648

Remove this Banner Ad

Super duper new to NRL this year - like all I knew before this season was the teams. Any advice on places to go for coverage throughout the season?

One more sleep for this American until I get to wake up to some NRL highlights. Don’t know how to feel about my team, especially as a total newbie to SC, but I’m hoping it is competitive.
That was me 3 years ago, i was a casual NRL fan but a total newbie to NRL SC. It was mainly a thread on this site that sparked my interest. Since then my appreciation for the game has grown and im now an avid fan, thanks to the members on here. If you have any SC questions don't hesitate to chuck them out there, and if interested please join our discussion in the NRL SC thread. :)

That was me 3 years ago, i was a casual NRL fan but a total newbie to NRL SC. It was mainly a thread on this site that sparked my interest. Since then my appreciation for the game has grown and im now an avid fan, thanks to the members on here. If you have any SC questions don't hesitate to chuck them out there, and if interested please join our discussion in the NRL SC thread. :)
Yeah mate I’ll head over there right now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back