Play Nice James Hird rushed to hospital - suspected overdose

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an example of scum (Dave Culbert - mate of Kevin Bartlett etc ) in full scum mode,

bXqxV4H.jpg

It doesn't specify which injections.
Here is the link to the CAS summary.

http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Arbitral_Award_WADA_ESSENDON.pdf

What's important though, is that it's clear that some players did fill out the forms correctly, which makes a mockery of the "conspiracy of secrecy" that many people like to believe and repeat.
Actually you are miss-reading this to get the outcome you want.

The quote is 'The complete failure of the vast majority of players who had to fill in a doping form...'

Complete failure means that NONE of the players who had to fill in the form completed it fully.

The vast majority is the ratio of players who had to complete the form.

What a boon it will be for the Hird/EFC story to add Chicken Nixon to their side of warriors.

Whoever is organising/encouraging this lot of nutters to defend Hirdy hates him more than his worst enemy does.

It couldn't get any more farcical.

G'day Chicken...grab a Kool Aid and a Peptype Icypole from Gazelle's welcome fridge and wander over to join Alan, Alan, Cornesy, Bruce, The Wog out of Work, Sam, Danny, Bomber, Amendola and Gov.

:eek:

What a boon it will be for the Hird/EFC story to add Chicken Nixon to their side of warriors.

Whoever is organising/encouraging this lot of nutters to defend Hirdy hates him more than his worst enemy does.

G'day Chicken...grab a Kool Aid and a Peptype Icypole from Gazelle's welcome fridge and wander over to join Alan, Alan, Cornesy, Bruce, The Wog out of Work, Sam, Danny, Bomber, Amendola and Gov.

In that context I don't particularly see it as a boon to add Culbert to the list of scum that have campaigned against Hird in this manner, and l suppose he joins the likes of you somewhere up the top.

Asks Martin

This is an example of scum (Dave Culbert - mate of Kevin Bartlett etc ) in full scum mode,

bXqxV4H.jpg
Sounds more like 'Ol Chicken was using faux outrage to sell his new gig.

Culbert was fine except the obviously objectionable "bum sniffing" reference.
That screwed his message.

Sounds more like 'Ol Chicken was using faux outrage to sell his new gig.

Culbert was fine except the obviously objectionable "bum sniffing" reference.
That screwed his message.

It was an unecessary snide remark that took away most of the oxygen from his comments. Acting like a twat doesn't do wonders for your credibility and give your opponents ammunition to distract from your point.

Chip was being fed his info from sources with a stake in the outcome of the saga.

It's my belief, that he was being fed info by Essendon directly, and by an ASADA investigator that was involved early in the piece, but was moved on.

Chip had been told by this disgruntled ex-ASADA employee, pretty much what Essendon were told early on in terms of there being not much chance of them being done for AOD.

Essendon saw Chip as being on their team, so used him as a conduit to leak info. And to discredit ASADA and the AFL.

But it became very clear quite early on, that Chip's info was outdated, and from a source out of his depth. He seemed to be getting his info from an EX-ASADA investigator whom was dirty with ASADA, and hadn't been involved with the case since very early on.

Like Bruce and his Interim Report, it was outdated and the case and investigation had proceeded and clearly involved far more than what the initial investigators were privy to.

If you follow Chip's work, it's clear that he was privy to ASADA's early work. But as time went on, it seemed obvious he'd bet on the wrong horse and was simply barracking for Essendon and slagging ASADA off at every opportunity.

His later stuff was just so ill-informed it wasn't funny.

It was embarrassing for Chip (whom I know personally I might add) as he'd blatantly become a barracker who'd picked a side based on a poor choice of informant. Some of his comments on radio as the case loomed were just laughable

He declared that the case was done and dusted and that the hearing would be cancelled when Dank and Charters refused to testify, and that that was the end of the saga. He was gloating about it.
He then feigned concern and sorrow that sadly, 'we'll never know what happened'. After screaming for 2 years that the case should be thrown out and using word 'circumstantial' about 8000 times on the radio, he suddenly was sad that the case would never be heard and that the truth would never come out. Please.

So Chip can't be taken seriously. He never once addressed concern or interest in whether or not the players took banned drugs or not - he was just cheering for an outcome.

Like McLachlan stating after his tribunal found the players not guilty, that sadly we'll never know what the players took....but I hope ASADA don't appeal cause then we might actually find out!
Chip also had Andruska as a source, which was a little unexpected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how he is actually going?

Is he still in ICU or in a rehab centre?

Its hasn't been announced and as his immediate family has requested their privacy be respected, I doubt we will hear anything.He is more likely to recover out of the spotlight anyway, so no news is probably the best approach for him. I hope so anyway.

Its hasn't been announced and as his immediate family has requested their privacy be respected, I doubt we will hear anything.He is more likely to recover out of the spotlight anyway, so no news is probably the best approach for him. I hope so anyway.

Yeah, I hear what your saying and agree 100%.

I hope he is on a good road to recovery

Can someone tell me whether Dave Colbert was managing Josh Ross when he was banned for missing drug tests on three different occasions? It would seem a tad hypocritical if he was methinks...

Wouldn't it depend on his involvement and his actions during and after the investigation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back