Player Watch Jake Soligo - Showdown Medalist!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to the club they identified him early. Gave him a contract extension before he'd even played a game. Signed him long term when there were question marks over how much he deserved it. Played him early even when he probably didn't have the size or fitness built. Now reaping the benefits. He's better than I thought he would be.

The thing I love most about this kid is that he rarely wastes a possession. Talent to burn with his disposals but rarely does he lairise with the ball. His improvement with each year, almost in a linear fashion, tells me he’s hungry to learn and improve his game continuously.

Hopefully his long contract resigning also suggests he’s the loyal type and will be a one-club man with us. Love to see how far he can go with his current trajectory!

On Channel 7 in the post game mentioned that his relationship with ROB was a big factor in signing on to 2029. It's not the first player I've heard that has a very strong off field relationship with ROB, obviously a good leader around the club.

I forgive you ROB for being a frustrating uncoordinated big *er.

On Channel 7 in the post game mentioned that his relationship with ROB was a big factor in signing on to 2029. It's not the first player I've heard that has a very strong off field relationship with ROB, obviously a good leader around the club.

He signed on because the contract was good.

He was a first year player, he wasn’t fielding competing 7 year offers

He signed on because the contract was good.

He was a first year player, he wasn’t fielding competing 7 year offers
A very smart deal by AFC to lock him in very early.

Is now our best player and the one Nicks, despite not rating prior to Rd 1, has to build the midfield around.

He is the no. 1 ticket holder to that spot. Never to be dropped again.

He is the future 3x Brownlow medallist I've been convincing the Main Board of.

He is our messiah and all fertile women should be presented for his consideration to ensure a lasting dynasty of talent flows through the AFC.

Nicks didn’t rate prior to round 1. Geez there is absolute bs put on this board - Nicks played the kid in the very first round he was available after being drafted - from pick 34 - even though he never wants to play young players?

The club also signed him up for 6 years early in his first year

Let’s work on easing up on the delusion baseless rubbish!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nicks didn’t rate prior to round 1. Geez there is absolute bs put on this board - Nicks played the kid in the very first round he was available after being drafted - from pick 34 - even though he never wants to play young players?

The club also signed him up for 6 years early in his first year

Let’s work on easing up on the delusion baseless rubbish!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I assume he means round 1 this year? Still not true as Nicks has obviously rated Soligo from day 1, but makes more sense as a claim than saying Nicks didn't rate Soligo before round 1 in his draft year. We re-signed him before he even played a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back