Jack Darling and Cam Ellis-Yolmen

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW, my daughter has COVID.

She is a child and is unvax'd.

We've been in isolation with her for a week. None of us have caught it. We're all vax'd.

I hope your little girl is alright :)

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall listening to conversations between Darling and the West Coast club doctor and other team officials (ditto CEY). I guess it would demonstrate that logic and common sense has no place in their world. When they are stood down, the AFL, Bris and WCE should redirect their considerable salaries as a healthcare donation to families with members who are affected by long term health conditions and who have legit reasons and barriers to not get jabbed.

The government's will tell you there's really only 2 reasons not to get jabbed and they don't include the vast majority of pre existing long term health conditions.

1) you had an anaphylactic reaction to your first dose.

2) you have previously had an anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine that contained any of the ingredients that are in COVID vaccines.

My employer agrees with this too and if you get an exemption from your own doctor, they will challenge it and send you to their own doctors for confirmation before they'll accept it

Last edited:

Darling is their best forward. Kennedy is cooked and Allen is still developing.
Massive loss but I guess he's made his millions and can't retire without any headaches.

He won't be able to spend his millions after 31 January if he remains in WA, the unvaxxed will be pretty much be locked out of participating in society.

When McGowan made that announcement he said that the restrictions would be in place for a very long time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-070344_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-070344_Samsung Internet.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 43
I just found this and it's appropriate with my own experiences IMO:
I'm fully vaccinated and just had my booster and as much as Eagles and Dockers fans would love to see my demise, i feel fine!.
No, I still don't know "what's in it". Neither this vaccine nor the ones I had as a child. Nor do I know what's in the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC.
I also don't know exactly what's in Ibuprofen or any other painkiller, they just treat my headaches & my pains. I don't know what's in tattoo ink, botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorants.
I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use, or whether or not that restaurant or pub I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
There's a lot of things I don't know. Gordan Ramsey can't visit every eatery on the planet?

I DO know one thing: life is short. Very short. And I, personally, still want to do things. I want too see another Premiership, I want to travel and hug people without fear, and find a little feeling of life before i "shuffle off this mortal coil"
Throughout my life I've been vaccinated against many diseases: Measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis, influenza, tetanus. We trusted the science, and never had to suffer through or transmit any of those said diseases. I've been crook, i've had a stroke and survived, had a recent eye operation and i'm buggered if i know what they did to make me feel right again?

To those who say it hasn't been tested or trialed enough - they had plenty of clinical testing, and we've now had many months and millions of international, real world trials. We have the statistics to show for it. Not just the headlines of rare reactions or third hand stories of someone's friend's 2nd cousin.
I'm vaccinated. Not because I’m a sheep, or to please the government. Not to make other people do it.

But I don't want to:
  • die from Covid-19
  • clutter a hospital bed if I get sick
  • not be able to hug my loved ones
  • not be able to travel & enjoy events
  • live my life in fear
This is all that is asked of the "Novaks and Jacks" of the world.
Nor do i wish to crawl and live under a rock somewhere in Perth!

Last edited:
Just wondering if Daniel Rich is also in this group?

Jed Anderson is also not training at North. Single vaxxed but reluctant to take another after an adverse reaction.

snip

Love the post. Just FYI... Ibuprofen is in ibuprofen. Seems you do know what's in it!
I just had no idea about all this other stuff: Lactose, Maize Starch, Hypromellose, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Carnauba Wax...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back