Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

"In-depth" is the key part of the quote there. If you genuinely want to chat about it feel free to drop me a DM so we can do it properly without it turning into both of us trying to make each other look bad.
Tbh I was just genuinely confused as to what your key point was that's why I was trying to clarify that with you especially since we both agreed that the midfield is underperforming. I got the sense that we agreed on that point but you were still arguing that case which felt a bit fruitless.

Where we might have disagreed might have been why they were underperforming or rather what we should expect from an improvement in form there.

Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood you.

I don't feel I need to DM you as I don't believe I have any particular issue that couldn't be discussed here, but if you do I'm happy to have that conversation.

Tbh I was just genuinely confused as to what your key point was that's why I was trying to clarify that with you especially since we both agreed that the midfield is underperforming. I got the sense that we agreed on that point but you were still arguing that case which felt a bit fruitless.

Where we might have disagreed might have been why they were underperforming or rather what we should expect from an improvement in form there.

Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood you.

I don't feel I need to DM you as I don't believe I have any particular issue that couldn't be discussed here, but if you do I'm happy to have that conversation.

It's probably a hard one to clarify with each other on a footy board, you're probably right we might not be miles apart in terms of what we're saying. We do both agree about the midfield, I was probably just obsessive about 'deep diving' it.

Cheers.

Do you get that thing when you wake up Friday and for a bit think it is Saturday though?
Up all night reading Port Adelaide board, definitely feeling Saturday Mornng!!! Work is very hard!

Up all night reading Port Adelaide board, definitely feeling Saturday Mornng!!! Work is very hard!
Would love a summary of the vibe over there.

Would love a summary of the vibe over there.
Surprised Fire GIF

I'm wondering who hates their coach more, Port, the Doggies or us.
Imagine how much you'd hate your coach if you took away the 2021 premiership and added four more years to his tenure. That's how much we hate our coach.

Back