Irrewarra Beeac

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the arrogance of the warra you know whats. Have a look at this blokes profile, bottom line:

PLAYER PROFILES 2008​
Name: Kevin Hinge​
Nickname: DOG​
Partner: Chloe​
Position & Number: Forward #8​
AFL Team Supported: Strongest team in the league - Nth Melbourne​
Favourite Drink: Jim Beam​
Most Cooked Dish: Pasta covered in Pepper​
All Time Favourite Song: Here is gone (Goo Goo Dolls)​
Who would you turn gay for? I would turn lesbian for Jen Hawkins​
3 things to do before you die: Bungy Jump, play in World Series Of Poker & Win a flag!​
CD you are listening to at the moment: Mixed - bit of everything​
Most Admired Sports Person: Roger Federer - Freak​
Favourite team-mate to watch & why? Anyone except for Greg Seiz. Hate that bloke.​
Pre Game Routine/Superstitions: Stay away from Greg. He's always trying to touch me.​
Goal for 2008: Win Grand Final by 15 goals.

Dont believe me? check yourself.
http://www.irrewarrabeeacfnc.vcfl.com.au/extra.asp?id=14033&OrgID=547

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they win, and by all accounts they should, I think he will stay and you'd imagine after their 1st flag as a combined side the club would make sure he kept whatever it costs.

However........ if they lose and stranger things have happened then I think he will not be seen for the dust left behind.

If they win, and by all accounts they should, I think he will stay and you'd imagine after their 1st flag as a combined side the club would make sure he kept whatever it costs.

However........ if they lose and stranger things have happened then I think he will not be seen for the dust left behind.
yeah get the feel that if they dont win it this year then it may be there last crack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back