FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame that Frankie has gone. I've never seen one episode of 'Malcolm in the Middle' but he seemed like a nice, humble guy and I would have liked him to stay longer. He probably had little chance of being voted off until push came to shove at the end.

Michelle, I thought, would be safe for a few more votes given her reality-TV profile. I thought Ellie (and hoped) the radio girl would be more likely to be voted off early.

Again - because of Collingwood (and AFL supporters in general) I thought Peter would be safe for a few more votes.

Though I guess he is older than most previous AFL players who have entered the jungle.

Daicos was boring. Didn't get involved a lot.

Should have been teaching the camp mates dribble goals with coconuts or something

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah even the Pies supporters gave up on him. He did have a footy in camp with him but , in his exit interview, he bemoaned the fact that there were no other AFL followers in there at all so it made it hard for him to connect. The group does seem very Sydney centric .

Yeah even the Pies supporters gave up on him. He did have a footy in camp with him but , in his exit interview, he bemoaned the fact that there were no other AFL followers in there at all so it made it hard for him to connect. The group does seem very Sydney centric .
I think it was an age thing too. He didn't join in

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back