Family & Relationships How do you break up?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like a band aid brother. Rip it staight off and it hurts for a bit. Slowly pull it off and you're just drawing out the pain.

It's a two way street anyway. Dont pretend she's innocent either. She knows he doesn't like her and she is pushing on trying to make something more of it, putting him in a tight box emotionally. Or she is just being selfish, using him for his big thick long-lasting utensil and doesn't want to let that go even knowing she doesn't even click with him.

Says you.

I have (to the best of my knowledge) never met Sebastian Balboa nor have I met Miss 5/10. All anyone reading this thread has to go on is what is posted in the OP.

Maybe he's just been nice to her and she thinks he's head over heels when he isn't, maybe she's a stage 5 clinger and has been picking out wedding invitations while he's been at the pub totally ignoring all her attempts to contact him.

All we know is that he thinks she's a lot more serious about things than he is, and he says that he is not that into her. As well meaning as he may be, the course is set and the destination is tears.

My point stands. Telling her how great she is and skirting around the point trying not to hurt her feelings is largely pointless. Man up, tell her that you're just not interested and move on.

Went through this 5 months ago and after the 2nd fantastic root, i told her I was not interested in her personality at all but the sex was great.

Still have her over once a week for a few hours. No public appearances.

Still dating others too.

Its doable but you have to act fast. As soon as you know the sex was great, and you dont like her, end it with the bonus NSA offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back