hey ya'll!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very new to all of this... so here goes nuthin! Hi peoples! I'm 25 years old and live in the great city of Melbourne. And I follow the mighty Catters of course. My "anti" team is Essendon.. cant stand em... (not to mention their supporters!! :) ).. so yeah! Thats it really. Go cats tomorrow night! Everyone is tipping against us, but we actually have a pretty good record up there at the SCG... We struggle at every other ground interstate!!

Oh So Nice.^

Welcome mate. I am abs, I am pretty new aswell, I am only 14 though. I am a Croweater and my 'anti' team is Power....ah.

sante said:
I have 5800 more posts than you :p

Yes and from her two posts she has been more interesting and shown more intelligence then your 5800 odd.

Sante, aren't you the brother of the mentally disabled 15 year old South Australian girl, Natasha?

sante said:
Ottens is s h i t ;)

I have 5800 more posts than you :p

Well gee Sante, since your joining date was in 2003, and mine was like YESTERDAY, its only natural that u would have more posts than me. And also i did not realise it was a competition anyway. And if Ottens is ********.. well he did come from Richmond so whaddaya expect??? Thanx for the welcomes too from Crowsgirl, Perthcrow and Madryan... u guyz rock.

As for my totally miguided expectation of the sydney game... well what can u expect when the whole emergency list is called up and the full back is vomiting at quarter time??? We seriously need to get injury free soon or it may be very difficult in the near future...

I am very new to all of this... so here goes nuthin! Hi peoples! I'm 25 years old and live in the great city of Melbourne. And I follow the mighty Catters of course. My "anti" team is Essendon.. cant stand em... (not to mention their supporters!! :) ).. so yeah! Thats it really. Go cats tomorrow night! Everyone is tipping against us, but we actually have a pretty good record up there at the SCG... We struggle at every other ground interstate!!
Welcome to the forum. One day I think you will be among the most active posters.

Certainly have more posts than that sante guy anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back