Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

We had some excellent moments ( great goal from a grounball), and Footy IQ, in his first game, that me think this kids got potential.
Then he copped COVID which set him back for a long time, otherwise he’d have got more games in his debut year.
I think he has the skills and endurance to replace Sidey - but most importantly in the most critical aspect of Sidey’s game which is Footy IQ.

Last edited:
Scoreboard pressure is one of his superpowers, is a natural goal kicker!
He’s quick hand to foot too, like Sidebottom in that regard, all the better for getting snaps away!

I don't think anyone suggesting he will be a bust, cost to acquire and wether those resources went to an actual need and backing in a Harrison for example to develop is the question.

Schultz is a role player C to B level, not an A grader imo.
Compared to Ginnivan’s lack of speed, intensity, effort and positional flexibility Schultz is an A+.

I like Harvey. I like his attitude and intent. Nothing vanilla or ‘almost’ about him. These attributes will make him an AFL footballer.

And I like his alliterative name, which is nicely rounded and easy for us fans to say. HH, Harvey, Harv - it’s all uphill from here.

I like Harvey. I like his attitude and intent. Nothing vanilla or ‘almost’ about him. These attributes will make him an AFL footballer.

And I like his alliterative name, which is nicely rounded and easy for us fans to say. HH, Harvey, Harv - it’s all uphill from here.
He's got swagger, I love swagger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back