Random Grimlocks plans of murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Hasn't posted since Tuesday and I dispute the notion he has gone and got himself a life.... now some feel he has met with foul play but I think he is in his garage plotting the evil demise of 3 of us..... before Christmas...

Who are they and how is he going to kill them....... I'm sure im not included.

bonzaburgers: Grim is the only tech head allowed and Bonz your stealing his fire, beware a loose computer cable, soon.

bedford: Lets face it there are a whole host of reasoning, watch for a poisoning of a drink

Ed_Gein: The Reason is you for you is simple... He gets to include a trip away, beware a change of shirt with green and white stripes in the middle of a third division Rangers event. He gets to blame other people.

Yes. I errrr believe something has gone foul here. Although i'm not involved (hehehehe)

We will have to look out for changes in the posting structure. His posting history. Who has been quoting his posts the most?

TRAWP seems like he is trying to divert attention. A likely suspect.

Hasn't posted since Tuesday and I dispute the notion he has gone and got himself a life.... now some feel he has met with foul play but I think he is in his garage plotting the evil demise of 3 of us..... before Christmas...

Who are they and how is he going to kill them....... I'm sure im not included.

bonzaburgers: Grim is the only tech head allowed and Bonz your stealing his fire, beware a loose computer cable, soon.

bedford: Lets face it there are a whole host of reasoning, watch for a poisoning of a drink

Ed_Gein: The Reason is you for you is simple... He gets to include a trip away, beware a change of shirt with green and white stripes in the middle of a third division Rangers event. He gets to blame other people.

Always thought vonn would be high on that list... (Means we don't have to put up with OMG BROWN x10000000 :p)

vonn would be high on that list... (Means we don't have to put up with OMG BROWN x10000000 :p)

Too risky, she has friends in high places. Wouldn't want the PLA coming after you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy birthday to Gaycock

I have a feeling that this is going to happen very soon now that he has finished work for the year and has more time to plan the evil deed. Who will it be???

I have a feeling that this is going to happen very soon now that he has finished work for the year and has more time to plan the evil deed. Who will it be???

Are we sure he hasn't started.... anyone seen SM?It may also explain vonn sleeping problem, she keeps waking up at the last second, the noise is disturbing here and her dreams are giving her a premonition. Careful Vonn careful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back