PS5 Gran Turismo 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite possibly, but half the time I don't have time to catch the name of the prick who hit me.

Here's a good one from the other night. Gizmo comes from the bleachers at about the 30 second mark, knocking the s**t out of me. I lose momentum and then get tagged by every person coming past, dropping me from 4th to 10th. You can see how far back he is in the rear view screen in bottom right.

Best bit was in the comments after the race, he was abusing a couple of other drivers for being dirty :D

Good god, that is woeful.
shit like that makes me glad i don't game anymore.

Kimi V is a spaniard, literal troll but PD don't give a ****, they got their money.
PD are a joke

Good god, that is woeful.
s**t like that makes me glad i don't game anymore.

Kimi V is a spaniard, literal troll but PD don't give a *, they got their money.
PD are a joke

Unfortunately the inside dive bomb seems to be rarely penalised, so it happens quite often now. You just need to be prepared for it. If I seem them coming in the mirrors, I just hold the line a bit longer before turning in so they overshoot the corner. Costs me some speed, but least I don't get bumped and have to get back on track without spinning.

Annoying as it is, it's still better than getting butt-rammed by someone at top speed as you're braking. That seems to not be happening as much as I remember when I last was playing this regularly.

I just read that when GT Sports online servers were shut down in January, the dev released a patch where offline saving is now possible and all game modes can now be played/saved without needing online. So this pretty much bodes well for GT 7’s future preservation and the game won’t just become a coaster when the servers are eventually shut down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back