Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering buying an electric remote control buggy. Lot of people starting to adopt them, especially at my home course which is super hilly.

Anyone got any experience with them? Thinking MGI is the way to go.

I utilise one for the most part. It has its advantages for sure especially in oppressive conditions.

Times at my home course where I hold the thing whilst going uphill cause it can tip over

I’m in the twighlight zone of wanting a new driver but not needing one.

Nothing I’ve tried has given me any greater distance/dispertion.
I almost bought a new Calloway driver a few years back - the numbers for my 15 year old driver were almost identical.

It is all in the shaft and getting that set up properly - IMO.

What's everyone's favourite online store?

Whatever is cheapest. Golfbox is now on the more expensive side but has next day delivery.

I almost bought a new Calloway driver a few years back - the numbers for my 15 year old driver were almost identical.

It is all in the shaft and getting that set up properly - IMO.

Might be time for another fitting!

Reckon you should look at Anthony Kim’s comments on today’s drivers compared to the ones he last used - only about 12 years ago. To paraphrase, “you can hit anywhere on the face and they go straight”.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate got one recently.
Don’t know if you ever played the Dunes… but after hitting to 3rd green par 3 we generally leave our clubs on 4 th tee, which is behind 3rd green and then go and putt.
4 th tee happens to be highest point on course with probably 50ft drop down to 7 th green.
Anyway, old mate pulls his tee shot left on 3rd, puts his cart on 4th tee, then goes looking for his ball.
Remote in pocket, accidentally knocks it while 30 mts away and cart goes flying off 4 th tee…reminded me of wheelchair flying off grandstand in Flying High!!!
Spent next 5 mins retrieving his clubs/balls/buggy etc etc from halfway down a near vertical drop.
Think I’ll stick with a decent push buggy.

Please tell me it was Bryza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering buying an electric remote control buggy. Lot of people starting to adopt them, especially at my home course which is super hilly.

Anyone got any experience with them? Thinking MGI is the way to go.
I bought one late last year, love it. Feel much better at the end of my round compared to pulling a buggy around and playing couple days in a row makes a big difference I reckon. I’ve got the MGI AT, just over 2k. Would highly recommend it. Always thought they were a gimmick but now wouldn’t go without.
They have an awesome range, can hit driver and send my buggy to my ball while wandering down the course.

I bought one late last year, love it. Feel much better at the end of my round compared to pulling a buggy around and playing couple days in a row makes a big difference I reckon. I’ve got the MGI AT, just over 2k. Would highly recommend it. Always thought they were a gimmick but now wouldn’t go without.
They have an awesome range, can hit driver and send my buggy to my ball while wandering down the course.

Did you ever get nervous about driving it into water? There is A LOT of water around my course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back