Win Prizes Goal Kicker Knockout Comp the Third (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy, this is going to be a tough week to pick.

I'm still scarred from that last Spotless game, watching it at the pub and watching us not kick a goal from midway through the second quarter onwards.

Anyway, I'm giving Mundy a chance and let's see if he can succeed on Saturdy for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oops sorry I've been flattened by uni stuff and completely forgot! I'll have it all sorted out tomorrow (hopefully someone won)
Haha no rush, we're all utterly distracted and compelled by on-field shenanigans

So Allikat, who won this thing in the end? I just checked and I won our tipping comp (yay me!!), I want to rub my victory in a real comp in the faces of those who managed to win this Mickey Mouse competition* :p

* Disclaimer: This comp was a good one. Jealous and jaded reaction may be due to season long frustration that I couldn't pick a Freo goal kicker to save myself - stupid Freo forward line :'(

So Allikat, who won this thing in the end? I just checked and I won our tipping comp (yay me!!), I want to rub my victory in a real comp in the faces of those who managed to win this Mickey Mouse competition* :p

* Disclaimer: This comp was a good one. Jealous and jaded reaction may be due to season long frustration that I couldn't pick a Freo goal kicker to save myself - stupid Freo forward line :'(
Shhh I'm organising all the end of year awards :p

Well the last round of the knockout comp coincided nicely with Fremantle's final win for the 2017 season. We had a spread of 8 separate goal kickers again the Gold Coast Suns in Round 20 - but did our remaining finalists choose correctly?

The answer... is no.

Fyfe continued his trend of being the kiss of death for this competition. Despite kicking less than 1 goal a game, people continued to tip him. So condolences to Unique Name for being runner up.

That leaves our winner as the resident pizza thrower sportsmaniac89 who correctly predicted Kersten would slot one through the big sticks. Congratulations! A shiny boot is coming your way.

Next up... the tipping winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back