getting on the booze has its rewards

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
hey fellow tigers i read in the sun today an interview with ottens and basically the night he went out with his mates was more or less his decision to stay at tigerland.
he said it would have been great to go back home to be with his mates however the outcome would be more of the same as that night out in the town on a more regular basis.
well hell when his contract is up for renewel in a couple of years i suggest the club pay for otto,s mates to come on over and hit the town again lol
cheers!

It was also good that he is excited about the prospects of next season as well, coming out and playing alongside Richo. It's gonna be a big year!

We have been spoilt over the past few days on Tiger information, with Richo's double spread in Saturdays Herald Sun, a full page article today on Otto and also the series of articles and interviews with the Rookie hopefuls.
lgsmile-RICH.gif

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

i agree otto and richo in the fwd line oh boy
we would without any doubt a fwd line that all clubs including essendon would kill for.
oh geez if only KB was a bit younger lol.
as for spoilt well hell it continues today there is a piece on rory"suspened" hilton it must be tiger week lol
cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back