4. 299 Games - The Half Back
5. 286 Games - SM
6. 279 Games - Deestroy
7. 268 Games - RU_
8. 263 Games - eth-dog
9. 259 Games - Milera2Betts
10. 257 Games - Raveneyes
Did Broken win a flag?

I feel like I'm getting awfully close to that list.

Did Broken win a flag?

I feel like I'm getting awfully close to that list.
Oh, I understand what you were asking now. The list above is without ever winning a flag. What you are asking is essentially how long since a player's last flag? I can get back to you on that. I think I did that not long ago if you search my posts.

Oh, I understand what you were asking now. The list above is without ever winning a flag. What you are asking is essentially how long since a player's last flag? I can get back to you on that. I think I did that not long ago if you search my posts.
No, you gave me what I was asking, I was just surprised to not see Broken on the list. I didn't realise he was on the Roys S04 premiership side as akkaps just pointed out.

No, you gave me what I was asking, I was just surprised to not see Broken on the list. I didn't realise he was on the Roys S04 premiership side as akkaps just pointed out.
Yeah, it's been rapidly downhill since then.

One for Ljp86 - How easy would it be for you to create a thread, similar to the highest/lowest scores, but for margins? And a curlier one, largest deficit overcome, largest lead lost, etc...
Bump

Prior to season 28, where were team sheets posted?
In the match threads, they had to have ‘Official Team Sheet’ on them so simmers could search in the thread for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back