Oppo Camp Finals - The Other Ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Painful to say, but Geelong are deserving Grand Finalists. They’ve had an outstanding year. They’ve been coached very well. They’re a well run club. They’re a destination club and every *%¥@$ up and coming young star wants to go there.

I hate them right now!

It’s the world headquarters of smug down there. Nothing ever goes wrong. None of their players have accidents on the Monash Freeway. Hamstring injuries are fixed in a week. I’m losing it!

Painful to say, but Geelong are deserving Grand Finalists. They’ve had an outstanding year. They’ve been coached very well. They’re a well run club. They’re a destination club and every *%¥@$ up and coming young star wants to go there.

I hate them right now!

It’s the world headquarters of smug down there. Nothing ever goes wrong. None of their players have accidents on the Monash Freeway. Hamstring injuries are fixed in a week. I’m losing it!
They are the AFL's darlings and protected by the umpires under their orders there is no other interpretation possible after their last two games.

I hate them right now!

The smugness will disappear when we beat them by five goals plus in the Grand Final.

Won't Watch the GF next week as I simply don't give a s**t about it

We’re not out of this game yet TD.

Sydney would be very nervous only being this far in front at 3/4 time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re not out of this game yet TD.

Sydney would be very nervous only being this far in front at 3/4 time.

We barley been in it really.

Doing a Good Job keeping the Deficit down

Spare a thought for next week’s umps with two of their pets playing off.

For me I’m not sure which prefer less.

Swans - arrogant flog Franklin

Cats - hypocrite sook Dangerfield, casual whinger Tuohy, sore winner Hawkins, and ump pet Selwood ably led by serial whinger Scott.

When put that way swans by how much?

Spare a thought for next week’s umps with two of their pets playing off.

For me I’m not sure which prefer less.

Swans - arrogant flog Franklin

Cats - hypocrite sook Dangerfield, casual whinger Tuohy, sore winner Hawkins, and ump pet Selwood ably led by serial whinger Scott.

When put that way swans by how much?
I just hope that bloke who paid a fifty against Ginnivan gets dropped. The most biased call against a player that I've ever seen. It was an unbelievably bad decision.

I just hope that bloke who paid a fifty against Ginnivan gets dropped. The most biased call against a player that I've ever seen. It was an unbelievably bad decision.
Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. The cherry on top of the pile of s**t treatment he's received this year.

Despite the result today and the fact they have a couple of real campaigners within their 22 I'd still like to see Sydney beat Geelong.

Agree mate. I can't stand Chris Scott, Dangerflog and Duckwood. I so hope the Cats get done next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back