TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City

Not sure if you guys have heard about her and her story before?

Anyway i thought i would share it in light of the news of the discovery of an Earth-like planet in the Alpha Centauri system (the closest Star to us only 4.3 light years away).

It could be a hoax, mental illness or just a sci-fi romance story but this woman stuck by her story until she died in 1994 and for the most part seems pretty well spoken and articulate.

Basically the gist of her story is that she was abducted (or taken willingly) by visitors from a Planet named Meton in the Alpha Centauri system. She says this planet had vast oceans & many islands.
She also claims one of the two occupants of the craft, was a being named Akon with whom she fell in love with and they had a child together. She was apparently was on the planet for several months but had to leave due to the different vibrations of that particular star causing issues with her heart.

She says this species are actually humans but just far more advanced than us spiritually, technologically & that they can communicate telepathically.

That just some of the story a lot more of it explained here in her autobiography
http://www.universe-people.com/engl.../htm/en/en_kniha_beyond_the_light_barrier.htm
and in the youtube link i provided.

What happened to her camera,did she forget to willingly pack it?

She lost me with vibrations talk lol....reminds me of a recording i heard of a mental patients rambling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back