EDFL Umpires

Is the Umpiring in the EDFL up to standard?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Indifferent

• Certain Umpires Are

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallace loves playing a loose man, always has. Last month or so they have played more attacking footy and look whats happened.

I think Polak could be a very talented forward, but for Richmond's structure he needs to play back. I don't see Thursfield or McGuane as long term replacements. Show a bit, but that's it.

Richo does need another tall down there to help out but you have some good developing talls in Hughes, Riewoldt and Shultz (however you spell it).

Considering you pretty much got him for nothing, Polak's recruitment has been a big winner and he wouldn't be too far from coming top 5 in their B+F.

Ya think the umps are bad in this league, what about the bloke on the scoreboard at Neerim on sunday. Surely ya cant get the scores wrong in a final!!

haha dumb shits.
at the game on saturday a goal umpire had some sort of heart attack thing n stopped breathing and had to be given mouth to mouth till the ambo's come. i heard that they still dont no wat happened.

Saw Adrian in Pakenham Safeway today buying a 2 litre Pepsi and frozen springrolls. what a tool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back