Dodgers fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dhoni Dakurri

Cancelled
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Any Dodgers fans here?

Excited to here they retained both Jansen and Turner. Signed Rich Hill for another 4 years too.

Will probably be picking up Brian Dozier from the Twins in exchange for pitcher Jose Deleon.

With youngsters like Pederson, Seager and Urias coming through Im real excited about 2017

Any Dodgers fans here?

Right here!

Very excited for 2017. Signing Turner for $16m per year seems extremely solid given some of the other contracts that have been given out this offseason. He's been a late bloomer but he's become one of the best 3Bs in the game. Said to be a strong leader in the clubhouse too.

My gut feeling was that Jansen would leave, but I'm delighted that he turned down the Marlins and stayed. Giving relievers massive contracts typically doesn't end well, but given his performance in the playoffs he certainly earned it.

The Dozier trade speculation is dragging on... not sure what the hold up is. Hopefully we secure a deal because that would round off the lineup pretty nicely. But even without him the Dodgers should still be the class of the NL West, even with the ever-consistent Giants and sneaky-good Rockies breathing down our necks.

Right here!

Very excited for 2017. Signing Turner for $16m per year seems extremely solid given some of the other contracts that have been given out this offseason. He's been a late bloomer but he's become one of the best 3Bs in the game. Said to be a strong leader in the clubhouse too.

My gut feeling was that Jansen would leave, but I'm delighted that he turned down the Marlins and stayed. Giving relievers massive contracts typically doesn't end well, but given his performance in the playoffs he certainly earned it.

The Dozier trade speculation is dragging on... not sure what the hold up is. Hopefully we secure a deal because that would round off the lineup pretty nicely. But even without him the Dodgers should still be the class of the NL West, even with the ever-consistent Giants and sneaky-good Rockies breathing down our necks.

Must be a good vibe at the dodgers at the moment to keep Turner and Jansen. I think the Dozier trade will happen - Chase Utley is all we have a second base and the roster is crammed with lefties. Howie Kendrick has gone to the Phillies. De Leon is a top prospect but the time is now for Dodgers winning a world series.

Im excited about Andrew Toles too. He started 2016 playing A-grade. By seasons end he was leading off in the postseason. Dodgers aren't a small-ball team and he gives us some much needed speed around the bases too.

What a season for the Dodgers. I just got back from the US - went to games 1, 2, 6 & 7. Had an absolute blast other than Game 7. Yu Darvish hey? Can't see him being a Dodger in 2018. What a bust he turned out to be.
Toles back next year will help.
Thought Roberts had a shocker game 7 - not starting with Wood (or Kershaw) cost us the World Series. Under utilised Culberson & Hernandez. Persisted with Bellinger for the entirety of Game 7 when it was clear to everybody he was having a nightmare of a game. And don't start me about his error in the 1st.

We should never have lost Games 2 & 5 either.

Its a World Series we let slip. Astros fought hard & out-hit us but gee, so disappointing that we were 1/13 with RISP in game 7.

Gonna take a while to get over it.

What a season for the Dodgers. I just got back from the US - went to games 1, 2, 6 & 7. Had an absolute blast other than Game 7. Yu Darvish hey? Can't see him being a Dodger in 2018. What a bust he turned out to be.
Thought Roberts had a shocker game 7 - not starting with Wood (or Kershaw) cost us the World Series. Under utilised Culberson & Hernandez. Persisted with Bellinger for the entirety of Game 7 when it was clear to everybody he was having a nightmare of a game. And don't start me about his error in the 1st.

Its a World Series we let slip. Astros fought hard & out-hit us but gee, so disappointing that we were 1/13 with RISP in game 7.

Carn Norf!

Darvish has been very good since he joined the Dodgers. Had good starts in playoffs against D-Backs and Cubs. He was No 3 ahead of Wood. Wood would have been coming off just 3 days rest which he's never done before and Kershaw off just 2 days.

Probably Roberts should have pulled him earlier in the 1st.

Darvish has been very good since he joined the Dodgers. Had good starts in playoffs against D-Backs and Cubs. He was No 3 ahead of Wood. Wood would have been coming off just 3 days rest which he's never done before and Kershaw off just 2 days.

Probably Roberts should have pulled him earlier in the 1st.

Fair points. Dust is starting to settle. Roberts had a tremendous year in hind-sight, as did the team. I'm just surprised Roberts didn't react earlier to Darvish's poor start. He's been very very quick to act all year when a pitcher is struggling.

Any Dodgers fans here?

Bump..

I admit I am a very casual Dodgers fan and only take an interest in Baseball once the playoffs start.

But still disappointing that this is another wasted season in the history book with a very talented team, I watched the Astros and Red Sox world series and was in Chicago when the we lost to the cubs in 2016 so making another world series in a year like this would of been nice.

Surely time for a change now of any kind now?I guess the easiest option is to point the finger at the manager.

Bump..

I admit I am a very casual Dodgers fan and only take an interest in Baseball once the playoffs start.

But still disappointing that this is another wasted season in the history book with a very talented team, I watched the Astros and Red Sox world series and was in Chicago when the we lost to the cubs in 2016 so making another world series in a year like this would of been nice.

Surely time for a change now of any kind now?I guess the easiest option is to point the finger at the manager.

$250,000,000 thrown at Kershaw now for 0 World Series rings...