Docklands Stadium (Marvel Stadium) - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You are correct about no TAB facilities at Marvel Stadium.

The venue has become cash-free so a TAB outlet is no longer viable. You now have to use a card for all purchases at Marvel Stadium - food, drink, merchandise, even the Footy Record.
The MCG is cashless and it has TABs

The MCG is cashless and it has TABs
I haven't been to the MCG recently, so didn't know they still have TABs despite being cashless.

I work in the gambling space, so curious to know how it works. The rules are you must use cash or voucher to bet over the counter at a TAB, you can't use a credit card.

I haven't been to the MCG recently, so didn't know they still have TABs despite being cashless.

I work in the gambling space, so curious to know how it works. The rules are you must use cash or voucher to bet over the counter at a TAB, you can't use a credit card.

The TABs still take notes. But I think the terminals where the desk can't see it they're purely voucher only.

The ground is cashless, but the TABs operate as separate businesses within it. Similar to how the ground still had a multitude of ATMs scattered within it until a year ago when the provider removed them due to lack of use.

Not particularly complaining, but was the journalist or PR person having a laugh when this got included in an article last year? As far as I know, there's no mini golf, escape rooms, or karaoke as part of the new development.

1713441177670.png
1713441187379.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back